Chapter 25- We Meet Again

Another day of practice went by. When it was over, Takeda tripped into the gym. We all surrounded him to see if he was all right. "W-we're going, right?" He asked. We asked him what he meant and he continued. "Tokyo!" We all looked at him in surprise.

Shoyo smiled. "You mean... Nekoma?!"

"Yeah! But it won't just be Nekoma this time." He then started talking about the other teams in Tokyo. "This time, because of Coach Nekomata, Karasuno will also be able to participate in their practice matches." Everyone got excited and thanked Takeda, since if it wasn't for him getting in touch with Nekoma in the first place, we wouldn't have been able to receive this opportunity.

Me and Shoyo looked at Kageyama in alarm, who had an intense look on his face and looked fired up. "I'm going to be able to see that set up in person again."

Back at Nekoma, Kenma felt a shiver go up his spine. "Maybe I caught a cold... I'm getting chills."

Yamamoto, who had heard him, immediately turned to face him. "Hey! We're right before a match!"

"This time, I'm going to protect us 'til we win!" Shouted Nishinoya.

Yaku also got the chills. "Yeah... It might actually be a little cold today."

Yamamoto then turned to him. "You too Yaku?!"

Looking determined, Tanaka also shouted. "We're gonna take down that City Boy Alliance!"

That's when Yamamoto's worry went away when he suddenly felt a burst of energy. "I'm feeling hot! I'm burning up!" He shouted loudly.

Kuroo looked at him, annoyed. "Yamamoto shut up."

I innocently smiled. "This is great! This will finally give me the opportunity to confront Kuroo about the message he sent me!"

Some of the guys turned to me. Shoyo and Kageyama looked a bit upset about my words. "A... message? You two text each other?" Shoyo asked and I nodded my head. The two of them look even more upset when I confirmed it. Little did I know that they weren't the only ones who were upset, so was Nishinoya.

He didn't know when exactly, but after the previous tournament, he bagan to feel a certain way. He couldn't put their finger on it, but he felt an unpleasant feeling in his chest at the thought of her messaging the bed headed captain.

However, the four boys felt slightly better at what I had to say next. "Yeah, and I need to get him back for a certain message he sent. A punch to the gut will do..." I said ominously.

After scolding Yamamoto, Kuroo felt a sudden pain in his stomach. "Ugh... I have a bad feeling."

"You too Kuroo?!" Yamamoto quickly turned to him. "Is everyone getting sick?!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have sent that message." Kuroo said, thinking back to the message he sent me.

"Kuroo what did you do?!"

(Time Skip)

It was the next day of school and Kiyoko approached me in the school's hall. "(Y/N)." She called out to me.

I smiled big at her. "Kiyoko! What is it?"

She came up to me holding some papers. "Do you know any first-years that aren't in any clubs?"

I tilted my head at her. "Eh? Why do you ask?"

"Since I won't be here next year, I thought we should find another manager now that could help you with manager duties next year." She explained.

My smile grew. "That's a good idea!" I thought for a second. hmmmmm... Then someone came to mind. "I have a friend in my class that I could ask."

She smiled. "Thank you. You could tell her to come to me so we could talk more about it."