Ch. 3 Gremory Household

The next morning, your alarm went off so that you could get ready for school. You shut it off, but while doing so, you felt even worse than you did before.

(Yn): Geez. What's going on with me? Why am I so sorry after a dream like that? He said with a confused look.

You then tried to sit up, but you felt something holding you down. You then looked to your left side to see someone's arm holding you in place. You then noticed the lump under the blankets.

(Yn)'s thought: Oh God, please don't be what I think it is. He thought with a nervous look.

You then got a splitting headache and you grabbed your head in pain, but in doing so, you fell out of the bed and pulled off the blanket with you.

You sat in the floor, holding your head in pain, when you heard a female's voice from your bed. You looked up at the bed to see Akeno naked and waking up.

You covered your eyes and looked away from her.

(Yn): Okay. Why's there's a naked girl in my bed! He said with a nervous tone.

Akeno: Well, good morning sweetheart. She said with a calm smile.

Akeno: Is something wrong? She asks with a worried look.

(Yn): Uh, sort of. I mean, you're naked. He said with a nervous tone.

Akeno: Well, I'm not the only one. She said with a smile.

Akeno started to giggle as you looked at yourself to see that you were naked as well. You gasped at this and used the blanket from your bed to cover yourself up.

(Yn): Would you mind putting on some clothes, please? He asked nervously.

Akeno: As you wish. She said with a smile.

Akeno then got out of your bed and put on her school uniform that she had put your desk the night before.

(Yn): And another thing, why are you even here in the first place? I'm not going crazy, am I? He said nervously.

Akeno giggles at your reaction before answering.

Akeno: No, you aren't. All will be cleared up once you've been summoned at school. She says with a smile.

(Yn): What's are you talking about? He asked in confusion.

Akeno: Don't fret. You'll understand very soon. By the way, my name's Akeno. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Um, I'm (Yn). He said nervously.

Akeno: No need to introduce yourself. I know exactly who you are. We all do. See you soon. She says with a smile.

A magic circle then appears above her with a bright light. You cover your eyes from the light, and when the light disappears, Akeno has disappeared as well.

This whole thing was left you speechless and confused.

(Yn): What just happened? He asked to himself.

Later on when you were walking to the school you heard Issei calling your name from behind you.

Issei: Hey, (Yn)! He shouted with a neutral look.

(Yn): What is it? He asked in confusion.

Issei: What happened to you last night? He asked with a serious tone.

(Yn): What do you mean? He asked in confusion.

Issei: You never came home from school last night, and I went looking for you, but I never found you. Where were you? He said with concern.