S3 Ch. 4 Neko Sisters

With Ryuga's cave destroyed, you moved your training ground into the forest. Days later, you finished training with him and moved on to train with your father, Asriel.

After a couple of days, you were taking a break from training and talking with your father.

(Yn): Hey, Dad, you know that Undyne is a fallen angel, right? He asks with a neutral look.

Asriel: Of course. Hello, I'm the Tachyon Dragon. I see everything in the universe. Or at least I did. He says with a sad tone.

(Yn): You know, that's the one thing I don't understand. How does that even happen? He asks with a confused look.

Asriel: It has happened to all the Tachyon Dragons of the past. It happened to my father, Asgore, and his father before him, and so on. He says with a sad look.

(Yn): But why does it happen? He asks with a confused look.

Asriel: It's a signal. A signal that the next dragon is ready to take on the responsibility of the Tachyon name. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Wait, you're not saying that you want me to take over for you, right? He asks with a nervous look.

Asriel: Oh, hell no. You're way too young, but that's partially my fault for not finding you a mother fast enough. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): TMI, Dad. But what does time have to do with anything. He asks with a confused look.

Asriel: Every ten thousand years is when the next heir takes over. He explains with a neutral look.

(Yn): Ten thousand?! You're ten thousand years old?! He asks with a shocked look.

Asriel: Yes. Well, technically, I'm 10,012, but I don't like to say that every time. And I will continue to do my job until you are ready to take over. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Thanks, Dad. When will that be exactly? He asks with a neutral look.

Asriel: In a couple hundred years at the least. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay. At least I have some time. He says with a neutral look.

Asriel: Unless something happens to me. He whispers to himself.

Even though he whispered that, you still partially heard him.

(Yn): Excuse me? He asks with a neutral look.

Asriel: Uhh, nothing. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Okay. He says with a suspicious look.

You then sense something heading towards you extremely fast, but you recognized this presence.

(Yn): Tannin is coming. He says with a neutral look.

You and Asriel look up and see Tannin flying down from the sky towards you, except he was way smaller than the first time you saw him. This time he was only slightly taller than your father.

Tannin: Hello, Tachyon Dragons. I brought something for you. He says with a smile.

He then drops some green apples on the ground in front of you and your father.

(Yn): They're apples. He says with an underwhelmed look.

Asriel: Actually, they are a very special apple. It's called a dragon apple. He says with a smile.

Tannin: That's correct. They are a special fruit that now only exist in the underworld. Some species of dragon cannot survive without them. He explains with a smile.