S2 Ch. 15 The Grand Summit

The day of the Grant Summit had finally come at last. You were heading to the school to get ready for the summit that evening when you felt someone's presence above you. You recognized this presence and immediately jumped into the air and spread your cosmic wings. You flew into the air and turned around to see Vali floating there.

(Yn): Hello, Vali. He says with a serious look.

Vali: Hello, (Yn). He says with a serious look.

You change into your Emperor Form, but Vali doesn't react at all.

Vali: Relax. I'm only here to ask you something about the summit. He says with a serious look.

You stand down and change back to normal with your cosmic wings still out.

(Yn): Spit it out. I have to get going soon. He says with a serious look.

Vali: Your father, the Tachyon Dragon, will he be at the summit this evening? He asks with a serious look.

(Yn): I don't know. He hasn't told me if he is planning to. And why do you care if he plans to be there? He asks with a skeptical look.

Vali: That's my business. Not yours. He says with a serious look.

(Yn): Excuse me? This is my father we are talking about. It is most certainly my business. He says with a serious look.

Vali: Fine. I just want to meet him in person. There's nothing left in this boring world to interest me. He says with a serious look.

(Yn): You'll just have to wait and see. I don't know if he is coming, and I doubt that he will. He had more important matters to deal with. He says with a serious look.

Vali: Alright. Well, I'll see you at the meeting, Tachyon Dragon Prince. He says with a serious smirk.

He then transports away using a magic circle and you are left alone floating in the air. At least you thought you were alone. Someone else was watching you from afar.

???: Tonight's the night. After so long, I will finally get to know the real you, (Yn). He says with a serious tone.

???2: Still spying on the Blue Emperor? She asks with a neutral grin.

The man turns around and sees his leader.

???: So what if I am, Ophis? He asks with a serious tone.

Ophis: I will deal with him. You just focus on getting the magicians ready. She says with a neutral grin.

???: Fine. He says with a serious tone.

He looks back at you flying down to the school and growls.

???: Tonight, you get what you deserve, you traitor. He says with a demented scowl.

Later that evening, you met up with the rest of the Occult Research Club and prepared for the Grand Summit. You were prepared to go, and so was everyone else except for Gasper and Koneko. Gasper was staying behind as he would most likely just cause a seen and slow things down, and Koneko was staying because someone needed to keep and eye on Gasper.

As you were getting ready to go, you sensed a barrier getting put around the school, but this one was similar to the one that Sona had put up during the battle with Kokabeil, so you didn't worry.

A few moments later, you and the others all headed to the room where the summit was supposed to take place. Once you arrived, Rias opened the door and you saw the leaders of all three factions sitting around a table.