S2 Ch. 6 Leader Class Fallen One

Later that night, you, Issei, Rias, and Rio were all walking back home, but Issei was in absolute agony from the pain Rias gave him earlier.

Issei: I think you put my ass in a coma. He says in pain.

(Yn): Well, look on the bright side. Rias isn't still mad at you. He says with a smile.

Issei glares at you, but you ignore him.

All of you walk up to the front door of Issei's house, but as you reached for the knob to open it, someone opened it from the other side and revealed Asia only wearing a white apron.

Asia: Welcome home you guys! She says with a smile.

You and Issei gasp in surprise as you shield your eyes with your arm.

Asia: You must be exhausted after working so late. So I'm going to prepare a midnight meal. Any requests? She asks with a smile.

(Yn): Asia, what are wearing? He asks with a uncomfortable look.

Asia: Yeah. Aika suggested it. She said that the best way to cheer up a guy after a long day of work is to wear things like this. She said with a smile.

You felt yourself getting angry, but you knew there was no point.

(Yn): Okay, from now on, no more talking to Aika. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn)'s thought: She's so dead. He thought with a serious look.

Rias: Impressive. It's simple, yet quite effective. She says with a smile.

You look at Rias with an expressionless face.

(Yn): Really, Rias? Don't encourage her. He says with a serious look.

Rias ignores you and keeps talking to Asia.

Rias: Well done. You are going to become a wickedly sexy devil one day. I'm proud of you. She says with a smile.

(Yn)'s thought: And, she's not listening to me. He thought with a neutral look.

Asia: But, um, what if I don't want to be sexy, or wicked? She says with a nervous look.

(Yn): Do you not even realize what your wearing? Cause if you do, you don't even know what sexy means. He says with a neutral look.

Issei: Also, if mom sees you like that, she'll freak! He says with a worried tone.

You then heard Mrs Hyoudou's footsteps from down the hall.

(Yn): Well, we're about to find out if that's true. He say with a neutral look.

She then walks into the front room and see everyone there.

Mrs Hyoudou: Oh, I am just living for these outfits. Welcome home everyone. She says with a smile.

Issei starts freaking out and tries to defend her.

Issei: She didn't know how to wear it! He says with a worried tone.

Mrs Hyoudou: Of course not. That's why I helped her, silly. She says with a smile.

You and Issei were both surprised by this.

(Yn): Uh, I'm sorry. What? He asked with a surprised look.

Issei: Yeah, what? He asks with a surprised look.

Rias and Rio then step forward.

Rias: Mother, I would like to wear one too. She says with a neutral look.