One

M O L L Y

+++

Molly sat on the roof, the small slope was stable enough for her to carry her weight, and it was lucky that all she had to do was climb out her window to access it.
The slight breezed brushed through her hair, forcing her blond stands to dance with the wind.
Her knees where pulled up to her chest, the purple and blue sky gave her perfect inspiration for her next work of art.
Her sketchbook rested on her lap as the  right tools she needed were on her left, and an outdated iPod sat on her right, the light from her room helped see in the dark.

The white cord plugged in to the device sent a soft melody of music to her ears.

Her hands moved swiftly across the page, her focus not breaking as she concentrated on her work.
The music and movement of her hand distracted her from hearing her name being called.

When it was called again, this time just the bit louder, the girl's ear bud fell out as she turned her head to the side.
There, her twin brother's head poked out the window, his hands rested against the windowpane.
"Dinner's ready." Is all he says.
Without a response, she gathered her things and carefully climbed back thought the window. She turned to closed it.
She placed her things on the desk that was placed beside the window and headed down the wooden stairs.

Upon entering the dining room, the loud commotion of her family didn't pause as she made her way to her designated seat.

Her chair slid across the hardwood floor as she sat down. She then started to plate her choice of food that was laid out on the table.

Even before she could even start eating, the sound of clanking glass filled her ears.
Looking up to the head of the table, where her father sat, her mother, who sat beside him, placed the glass and knife down once everyone was paying attention.

"Now, that's everyone's here, we have some news." Sally Denver says looking at her children.
"You're not pregnant again, are you?" the oldest Denver child says, the other children snicker at the joke, Molly smiles and shakes her head, the thought of another child in the house didn't sound appealing to her, not in the slightest. 

Sally rolled her eyes, "no, Sawyer, I'm not pregnant." She says looking at him with a small playful glare. "What I was going to say, is that, your father and I have a job assignment."

Molly looked over to her parents, that meant that they had to go away, away to a secret location where sometimes only Sawyer knew about in case of emergency's.

Sally and David Denver were agents for a agency, this agency was top secret and its sole purpose was to take down the bad guys that threatened to attack the public, as their parents explained it anyway.