Two

(Gif's I use I've found on Google, all rights to creators and owners! )

+++
When Sunday rolled over, Molly spent her time on the roof again. It's become some of a hideaway for her since she was old enough to gather enough courage to climb out the window in the first place.

If Molly wasn't around with her family, then she was there.

If she was having a bad day, she was there.

If she just wanted to be alone, and away from her loud brothers who just didn't know when to be quiet, she was there.

Her brothers knew where to find her if she wasn't around. They knew that once she was up there, that she wanted to be alone in her own space.

Once Marlee was old enough, Molly would definitely show her this place.
Them two being the only sisters made them close. Especially with their parents not being around much.
Molly knew that the younger one would need a roll model, brothers were good, but a sister is all the better.

As night time drew in, Molly decided it time to come in. Sunday was special for the Denver children. They had a tradition where everyone was home Sunday for a family dinner.

It was their mother who came up with it for when she was young, her family did it; she wanted to keep that so when she had her family, they could stay connected and in each other's lives.

Molly didn't mind it.
She wasn't social enough to have that many friends to hang out with on the weekends, she really only had one true friend who's she's known all her life.

That friend would sometimes come for the dinners, but this Sunday they couldn't. It would just be the Denver Children.

Molly and Sawyer were the cooks of the family. So they would always cook when their parents were gone.
When they were here, Sally Denver would be the one cooking, with help of course.

Picking her things up, Molly held her art things in her arms and Cautiously walked over to the window.

She threw her things lightly to the ground and steeped through.
Turning around she closed the sliding glass and picked up her stuff and placed them back to the spot they rested normally and decided to head downstairs to check out what was going on.

As she walked through the hall, she noticed the house was oddly quiet Mx

No shouting or yelling like there was the previous morning; No arguing and no things being thrown.

As she descended down, she noticed Sawyer in the kitchen.
He looked up as she made her way into the open kitchen.

"You want to help?" He asks as he holds a whole chicken in his hands.