Chapter 1

Dean was holding a sign that said "Trouble". I smiled as I saw my brother. He pulled me into a hug. His arms were strong and he still smelled the same.

"How's my sis?" He asked.

"Good. How's the fiancee Ashlee?" I asked.

"Excited for the wedding." He smiled. "I'm glad you were able to make it. I know Bora Bora was amazing and you didn't want to come back. But I'm glad you did."

"I am too. You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. After all you asked me to be your best man." I laughed.

He picked up my luggage as we walked to his car.

"Can you promise me something?" Dean asked.

"Depends what is it?" I questioned.

"Don't get into any scuffles over women." He said flatly. "I remember the time with Janna."

"Hey in my defense Janna and I weren't even a thing." I groaned.

"There's going to be alot of women and I just don't want to have to bail you out of jail like with Kendra." Dean raised his eyebrows.

"That was a fun time." I chuckled remembering it. "I changed my ways."

"Right." He rolled his eyes scoffing.

We pulled up to his house. It was a gorgeous two story home with a white fence. It was the perfect American dream home. Ashlee came outside as we got out.

"How was your flight Trouble?" She smiled.

"Do you even know my real name?" I laugh. "It was good thank you."

"No." She laughed but smiled. "Of course I do. Did Dean ask you yet?"

Dean grabbed my luggage from the trunk.  He handed it to me.

"Ask me what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Ashlee wants to know if you would like to join her for her bachelorette party tonight?" Dean grimaced. My brother knows me and how much I enjoy the ladies.

"Being surrounded by ladies...." I smirked.

"Remember what I said." Dean warned.

"I will remember and of course Ashlee  I would love to join you. Where is it?" I asked.

"We are having it here. Dean and the guys are going to go out. So it will just be us girls." Ashlee said.

"I will be looking forward to it." I said.

"Alright that's enough talking let me show you to your room." Ashlee said.

Dean kissed her and smiled. "Have fun tonight and please don't let Shanna do anything bad." He glanced at me with his stone cold stare  that he got from Dad whenever he knew I would get into trouble.

"She will be in good hands." Ashlee smiled. "I can always have Lisa my maid of honor help me with that."

Dean shook his head no. "Just you Ashlee. I know my sister all too well."

I smiled. If I knew my brother he was suggesting that I find Lisa attractive and might try something.

We waved to Dean as he pulled out. I then followed Ashlee inside.

"So are any of your friends gay?" I blurt out.

"Just a few guy friends. Your going to be with straight women all night." Ashlee smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "As long as you don't try to convert me I won't convert any of your friends." I laugh.

Ashlee laughed with me. Once she showed me my room she went off to finish up a few things and told me I had to be upstairs in at least two hours.