Marshmallow

I like s'mores...

I'm sorry this is so short! The funny thing about this oneshot is I'm writing it during a heat wave in Florida

"Holy Demanitus, it's freezing out here!" Y/n shivered as gusts of wind blew icy snow in her face. It stung her cheeks, turning her nose cherry red. Eugene was in no better mood. He stared straight ahead, mumbling over and over. "I hate snow."

It was getting extremely annoying, listening to him whine like a child. Calmly, Y/n picked up a handful of the freezing fluff and quickly dumped it down his jacket.

Eugene's eyes widened and he froze for a second. Then, the screeching started. Y/n doubled over with laughter, watching Rapunzel try to calm her finance down. It looked like he was dancing a completed tango.

Eugene spotted Y/n cracking up, his eyes narrowed. "YOU!" He roared, pointing an accusing finger at her. "How dare you!"

Y/n couldn't stop laughing, but she managed to stay away from the captain of the guard as he chased her down. "I'll lock you up! I'll-."

"Eugene!" Rapunzel waves a finger at him, crossing her arms and standing in front of Y/n to protect her from his wrath. She would definitely be an amazing mother one day.

Obediently, Eugene stopped running after Y/n and resorted back to pouting instead.

The momentary fun helped Y/n forget about the cold, but it came upon her again like a title wave. Every part of her shivered violently as they made their way across Old Corona.

"Why did you have to choose today out of all the days to check up on everyone, Princess?" Y/n hugged herself tightly but nothing was working.

Rapunzel twirled, like the cold didn't bother her. "Oh come on, Y/n! We put this off yesterday too."

The Princess liked to make her check ups on the kingdom to the outskirts of Old Corona every so often. It was Y/n's turn to pout. "Yeah well it's colder than yesterday."

Every step was complete agony for the young girl. Yes, she might've been over exaggerating, but it was freezing! "I'm gonna die!" She whined , falling into the snow and grabbing Eugene's leg. He tried to shake her off, but to no avail, so Y/n was dragged face first across the ground.

"Come on, Y/n!" The Princess lifted her up. "It's not that bad."

"Yes it is." Y/n hugged. Then, she was attacked.

She screamed as she felt her feet leave the ground. Someone had hugged her around the waist and lifted her up. A super warm someone.

"Varian!" Y/n kicked her legs. "Put me down!"

The boy complied, laughing hysterically. "Your reaction!" He wheezed. "It was priceless!"

Eugene and Rapunzel chuckled too. Y/n, though slightly embarrassed, ignored this and hugged her friend. Of course, he hugged her back, but when he tried to leave, Y/n wouldn't let him.