Part 2: Katsuki

Bakugou P.o.v.

I had just arrived at my preschool two months later, it was the first day of the second term and I was excited to find out if they had found Y/n as I saw a police car outside my school. I ran up to one of the police officers who was talking to my teacher. They looked at me sadly as I stopped beside them. "Did you find her? Did you find her?!" I asked, impatiently. The police officer bent down to be eye level with me and took off his hat. Please.... "I'm sorry. There is no sign of her. We can't find her. I am truly sorry." It felt as if something had just ripped my heart out. I stood there frozen as the police officers left. Y/n's..gone..forever. I started to cry and just fell to my knees. My teacher bent down and hugged me. "She's gone...really gone....she said she would never leave me.." "Shhh. It's okay Katsuki. You will be okay, you will be okay."

Izuku P.o.v

Y/n's been kidnapped for over two months and is presumed to be dead. Please be okay. I miss you. That night I cried and prayed for Y/n to somehow be alive.

Third person P.o.v.

Since that unfortunate day, Bakugou became meaner. Especially towards a certain green-haired boy since, according to what he knew, Izuku was the last person to see her the day of her disappearance and death of her parents. It was all over the news, Y/n's family dead and Y/n-after two months- presumed dead.

--timeskip another month--

All might and Eraserhead found Y/n in an abandoned warehouse. They caught the two villains and arrested them. All Might adopted Y/n in secret and raised her as his own child and didn't tell anyone as they didn't want the press and everyone to crowd her. One month after Y/n's  rescue, she got her quirk. She had a water quirk and could manipulate it in any state and however she pleased. She was also able to bend anything that contained water in it's structure, causing her to be very deadly if influenced by the wrong people. All Might helped her get it under control. This was around the time Bakugou gained his quirk too.

When Y/n turned 10, she gained her soulmate mark on her wrist. "Dad Might! I have my mark!" "Oh, well-done Y/n, darling. Let's see." Clear as crystal, a picture of a six-armed, wonky star made of red, yellow, and orange was on her right wrist. Who is it?

Bakugou P.o.v.

"Old hag! I got my mark!!" " Don't call me that and let me see." On his wrist was a cherry blossom flower.
I wonder who it is...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello my Bakubabies!! How are you all? I hope you enjoy this book.

-Author~chan🌺