Part 15:

(This is the dance but in the UA samba there is a part where they throw the girls up and catch them and continue with redoing the dance. ) (plus they are wearing their costumes)

Bakugou P.o.v.

I smile as I walk down the hall. Doors to the changing rooms to my left and a window for the whole corridor wall to my right. I just came from the gym hall where I was practicing the UA samba with Momo, she asked for help. I flip my small towel over my shoulder as i steady my breathing. I am kind of worn out. I was dancing for over an hour and a half.

As i was walking, I spot some movement in one of the smaller practice rooms. I look through the window on the door to see Y/n.

Y/n P.o.v.

I take a deep breath in as the music begins. I began to sway my hips and move my arms as I began the dance. I listen to the music as I dance alone. I could feel myself start to dramatically loose energy. I was soon huffing softly before I tripped and fell. I hit the chair my towel was on and hurt my neck. I sigh and stand up. I turn off the music and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Grey sweatpants and a loose top and heaving. I pick up my towel and head out. After closing the door, I was only able to go a few steps before being pressed against the wall. I kept my eyes closed tightly as I shook slightly from fright. I could hear deep breathing and soon, the voice that came with it.

"Heh, you can't dance, can you?" I open my eyes to see a black tank top that was holding onto a well built chest. I could smeel a slight hint of caramel and burnt wood. I looked up to be met with with burning red eyes filled with a emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on. Hate? Kindness? Love? I couldn't tell...

"Oi, answer me." His breathe brushes against my cheek. "O-of course I can dance!" I said shakily as my cheeks burned red. "Tch, sure." He said sarcasticly and clicked his tongue. "I can!" "Then what was that?" He said nodding his head to the room I came out of. "I tripped!" I exclaimed. "Huh, oh really? You were slow on steps 9 through 15. You couldn't keep the pace and you were huffing. What's wrong with you?" "Stop!" I said as I moved to puch his shoulder away to make enough room to escape, but he grabbed my wrist. I started to panic as his hand was covering my fading soulmate mark. "Why? Don't like being told you are doing something wrong?" I couldn't hear Bakugou as his voice became fuzzy. My blood ran cold and my heart began racing. Bakugou's hand started to slip and my fading mark began to show. I pushed Bakugou off and ran as best I could in my exhausted state.

Bakugou P.o.v.

Y/n's green eyes became panicked and she pushed me back and ran off down the hall and disappeared. I sighed, "Tch, fine, go." I turned back around just to come face to face with Deku. He was scowling and looked madder than I have ever seen the shrimp to be. I felt a short, sharp sting on my cheek and Deku's hand raised. "Don't you dare talk to her like that."

"What?! You mean telling her she has to work on the dance and work up a little fu c king stamina?!" I said as mini explosions crackled in my palms. Suddenly, I was slammed against the wall with a extremely cold pair of eyes staring at me. The wall was cracked where Deku's fist connected with it." Can't you see you were bringing her down? Making her feel even more worthless to you?!" I stopped scowling and relaxed my clenched jaw slightly. Worthless? She thinks she is worthless to me? I was just trying to give pointers! "The next time I see you or hear of you treating her badly again... I'll personally take you to the training field for a little one on one." His voice was deep as he spoke. I growled and released a explosion between us.

Deku coughed a little on the smoke as I picked up my towel and flung it over one shoulder. I faced the way I was going as I looked back at Deku." If you were to take me to a one on one battle, despite your strength you will not bring me down. I wouldn't let you."