Part 13:

Y/n P.o.v.

The  next morning, I woke up to the sun filtering in through my windows. I smile as I get up and and check my phone. I was part of a group chat with the teachers at UA. I opened the group as I saw over 50 new messages.

Y/n:
What's going on?

Aizawa:
Did you hear about our new section we will be doing?

Y/n:
Yeah I did

All Might:
Well, we are doing couple dancing!!!! And good morning Y/n darling.

Y/n:
Morning and you do know you could just come tell me? You are like in the next room.

Midnight:
At least he said it

Nezu:
Yeah, so are you all excited?

Present Mic:
Definetely!! It's going to rock!!!

Aizawa:
How the hell are you so loud even over text?

Present Mic:
It's my personality and speciality!!!

Midnight:
Anyway, Y/n are you ready?

Nezu:
Y/n?

Recovery Girl:
Y/n honey?

Y/n:
Eeeehhhh!!!! I'm so excited!!! I get to dance!!!!

Aizawa:
You spend too much time with Mic... See you at school brat

Y/n:
Love you too Dadzawa

Aizawa:
*sighs*

I giggle and put my phone down and go take a shower and put on my uniform. I go downstairs to see Dad Might making coffee. "I'd that mine?" I ask. "Yup." He said smiling as he passed it to me. "Thanks." I drink it all and head out to school.

Everything was normal until I turned the corner. There, against the wall, Uraraka was pinned to the bricks as she made out with Bakugou. I hid back around the corner with a hand over my mouth to keep quiet. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks on onto my lap as I sat down. I felt a sudden sharp pain and looked at my wrist. My mark.... It's fading... I sniffle and stand up. 'If I can get to school on time, I will have time to hide it.'. I pull up some water from a nearby water drinking fountain and use it as a a giant drop of water to carry me to the school, avoiding Bakugou. Once at school, I avoided everyone until I reached the bathrooms. I stood over a sink, one hand on either side of the porcelain as I watched my tears wet the surface. I hurriedly filter through my bag and pull out my makeup bag. I look through it until I find what I need. I spend the next 30 minutes redoing my mark so it looks bright and alive. I smile a little at the work and wipe my eyes. Looking in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks tear stained. I redo my makeup after washing my face and soon it looks like I was never crying. Satisfied, I packed my stuff and walked to class, well, skated over a path of ice I created.

Izuku P.o.v.

I was sitting in class writing some notes from the previous days sparing when I heard the door open. I look up to see Y/n walk in. I smile warmly and she comes and sits in her seat next to me. Something was off, she wasn't as happy and go lucky as normal. "Y/n.. Everything okay?" I ask and she looks to me. "Yeah, I guess." "Come on. You can tell me anything." I say squealing her hand gently in mine. She smiled before we looked to the door. Uraraka and Bakugou walked in. Their uniforms a bit scrunched by the neck and lifted up. As they went to their seats, I noticed a large amount of hickeys on their necks. Y/ n looked down sadly. "Oh.." I whispered. "Hey Y/n, it's Okay I'm here." She smiled as Aizawa walked in. "Hey class. As you know we are starting a new section." The class, including me and Y/n cheered a bit. "We will be doing dancing but there is a theme. We are doing a type of Brazilian dance."

Hey my Baku babies! I just want to say thank you all for over 1K reads!!!! 😆 ❤️ You all are amazing and I love you all!

The next chapter is great and I hope you will like it when it comes out. Till next time

-Author~Chan 🌺