Part 5: The meeting

Bakugou P.o.v.

It's another boring day... I got out of bed and went for a shower. As the warm water rolled down my back, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. We were so young...and I was so stupid! I got angry at myself thinking about how I believed she would not leave me. I turned off the shower, got dressed, and went downstairs. "Good morning old hag." I scoffed at my mother. She slapped me upside the head. "Do not call me that! Now eat your breakfast you undeserving animal!" "What did you call me?!!!!" I screamed, small explosions coming from my hands. "Nothing." "Okay then," I said before digging into my caramel pancakes. "So Katsuki, I was thinking about who your soulmate could be and I think I know who it is!" She said happily. "Youuu...what?!" "Ochako Uraraka. She is an absolute angel! I spoke to her a few days ago and she is so sweet and caring and beautiful. She said she wouldn't be motivated enough to become stronger if it was not for you. I swear she is a flower... just like your mark." She indicated to my right wrist. Now that I think about it....NO!!   "I will not let myself be hurt by any girl ever again! You hear me?!" "Katsu...I am so sorry about Y/n but that was years ago. You have to let go of the past." Hearing that nickname brought Y/n to my thoughts. "If I promise to do that, will you stop calling me Katsu?!!" "Sure." Mother smiled sweetly at me. I scoffed, got up, grabbed my bag, and went to leave. "I'll see you later witch!" "What the hell did you just call me?!" I slammed the door and left for UA. 

Y/n P.o.v.

"I am so excited! I am officially a student." I gushed to Izuku and his bunch of friends who were now my friends, as we walked up to UA. "Y/n, didn't you visit UA almost every day when you were younger? Kero."  Tsu asked me. "Of course, I was just not a student." "Oh right," Momo said. "I still cannot believe every pro hero in UA recommended you!" All the others mumbled in agreement at Izuku's statement. "It's because they have seen my quirk and watched me fight. They all helped train me." "Even Recovery Girl?" Shoto said. I nodded my head. "She showed me how to use my quirk for healing on others." "That's so cool!" Izuku exclaimed, I smiled at him. "Is it true that you know Bakugou personally? As in close friends?" Iida asked. "Yup. He is the kindest and most fun person I know." "Well Y/n, I am sorry to inform you that he is not the Bakugou you think he is. Never was since he was told you were dead." Izuku added whispering in my ear. "Oh. That's fine he probably doesn't even remember me." I whispered back. "Is it right you like Bakugou, Y/n?" Iida asked. I blushed and nodded to him. Izuku had run up ahead to talk to Uraraka, so they didn't hear us. We carried on walking and stopped in the courtyard in front of the school. "Don't worry Y/n! I am sure he will remember you when he sees you." Uraraka said falling back to stand next to me. "Well, now's your chance to find out,'' Shoto said nodding to something behind me. I turned to see an all too familiar ash-blonde with crimson eyes. I dropped my bag. Katsu...

***********

Bakugou P.o.v.

I stopped yelling at Denki when I heard something behind me fall. I turn around and glare at a brown-haired girl with beautiful green eyes. My expression softened as I realized who it was. She had dropped her bag and it lay on its side on the floor. Y/n.. " Y/n...i-is that you?" I asked taking a few steps forward. She nodded her head frantically and ran up to me. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist as I hugged her back. I could feel some tears fall down my cheeks. "Oh, Y-y/n. I missed y-you s-so much. I'm so glad you're alive!" I said into the crook of her neck. "Me too." She said into my shoulder. Everyone around us approached slowly.

3rd person P.o.v

As everyone gathered around them, watching the scene with confusion and happiness for the two, as they sunk to the floor in each others' embrace.

At least...that is how it played out in Y/n's mind.

***********

Bakugou P.o.v.

I stopped yelling at Denki when I heard something behind me fall. I turned and glared at Deku and his group.

Uraraka P.o.v.

When Bakugou turned to glare at us, Y/n disappeared. I looked around and saw her hiding behind Iida. "Hey, roundface!" I tensed and turned to face him. "Get the fuck over here!" I gulped, looked to Deku, and walked over to Bakugou. His 'friends' moved away from him a bit to give us space to talk alone. "Did you speak to my mother the other day?!" "Y-yes. Why?" "She thinks you're my fucking soulmate." My breath hitched. "R-really?" "Did I stutter?!" I shook my head. "Let me see your mark." "Wha-" He grabbed my wrist and took a look at it (it is like yours except three feint green scratches over it) "It-t's an explosion, I-i t-think." He scoffed and showed me his mark. "It's a cherry blossom. My mother thinks it could be you because when she spoke to you, you seemed so kind, sweet and an 'absolute flower'...and you kinda are." He added whispering, causing me to blush. "You think I-i am kind and sweet?" I asked. He just slightly blushed and nodded his head. "Well, w-w-we might be soulmates. My explosion mark relates to y-your quirk, sooo....maybe we could try this out and see if it's true." He nodded and we linked arms and walked to class.

Y/n P.o.v.

I watched from behind Iida as Uraraka walked nervously up to Katsuki. I saw them talk and then Uraraka blush and not long after Katsuki blushed.  They talked a bit longer and then walked off to class together, arm in arm. By now my heart had broken. Were Katsuki and Uraraka together? Or worse, soulmates? The thought of it hurt me even more. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as I watched them walk into UA. Everyone had watched them curiously but blew it off. Shoto, Tsu, Momo, Iida, and Izuku turned to me as I held my hands over my mouth and looked down, letting tears fall down my cheeks. Izuku came up to me and gave me a side hug. And Momo created some tissues for me. "I will get her cleaned up. You guys head to class and if Mr.Aizawa arrives before us, just tell him we had a 'girl emergency', okay?" They nodded and Momo lead me away to the bathrooms, not forgetting my bag of course.

In the bathroom, Momo dried my tears and held my head turning me to face her. "Listen Y/n. I may not have known you for too long, but I do know that you are an amazing person. You are talented, kind, beautiful and you have an amazing quirk. You don't need Mr.Stuck-up-Katsuki to tell you that. Okay?" I smiled and gave a small giggle. "You're right, Momo. I don't need him." She did a small jump out of excitement as I dried the last of my tears, fixed my eye shadow, and we headed to class. We stood outside class 1-A's huge door and peeked in. Uraraka and Katsuki were making small talk and she had a light blush on her face, Katsuki had an even lighter one. They seem to be getting along... I thought sadly. "Are you Y/n Yagi?" I heard a tired voice behind me. I turned to see Mr.Aizawa as Momo entered the class. "Uncle Aizawa! You know it's me!" I whined. "I know, I just wanted to get Momo to go inside." He gave me a small smile. "It's good to have you finally join my class." He walked past me, but paused at the door. "Don't come in until I say." and he entered the classroom. "Good morning Aizawa-sensei!" The class chanted and went to sit in their seats. I watched as Aizawa stood in front of the class and crawl into his yellow sleeping bag and stand up. "As you all know, there is a girl who hasn't had the chance to join the class yet as she saved Jirou in the entrance exams and caused herself serious damage. Not all of you know her yet. So while I take a nap, you guys can have the rest of the lesson to yourselves and get to know her. Y/n Toshinori everyone." And he fell over to sleep.

Kirishima P.o.v.

When Mr.Aizawa fell over - asleep- a beautiful girl walked into class. She had long, shining brown hair tied back into a high pony, yet it still went past her shoulders. She also had bright green eyes, and she looked quite fit with a hourglass-shaped body. I didn't have feelings for her as I already have my soulmate. "Hello everyone!" She gave a closed-eye, toothy smile.

Bakugou P.o.v.

"Hello everyone!" Only one person had that voice, shining brown hair and dazzeling green eyes. Y/n...