Part 7:

Bakugou P.o.v.

I watched as Y/n fell asleep...on Deku!! I could feel myself getting angry at the stupid greenette. I feel a hand on my cheek turning my face. I look into the brown eyes of pink ch- I mean Ochako, my supposed soulmate. I smile as I look into her shining eyes and for once, I completely forgot about Y/n and Deku. Her eyes closed and she leaned towards me, I leaned towards her and our lips met. We kissed for about a minute, just a gentle kiss as beginning lovers do. The one where all of it starts, the beginning of a good relationship.

Mina P.o.v

I look at them kiss and sigh softly and look away. "Hey hey, it's okay Mina." I hear Kiri's soothing voice and look at him and smile. His face always perfectly portrayed his feelings. His big beautiful red eyes to his personality. "You're right Kiri. It is okay." He smiled brighter, "Correct, even if Y/n likes Bakugou he has a soulmate. And it seems Izuku may have found his." He looked to Izuku and I did the same. Y/n and him were somewhat cuddling as they ate and I smiled happily. This is how it's mean't to be..

No one's P.o.v

Or was it? Little do they know what had been happening. A relationship aside from being soulmate can be fatal to either one or both. If one person finds a person they love and truly believe they were mean't to be together, they will be okay. Except for the soulmate's partner, like in Y/n's case she knows that she should be with Bakugou but it cannot be. This will cause her health to deteriorate after a few months. First, the initial heartbreak of loosing someone you love, then comes the danger. She will start to feel slightly nauseated and dizzy, this will last for any amount of time depending on what happens with the soulmate. The further they grow apart, Y/n's would slowly become weaker and loose some abilities to either remember, learn, walk, hear and more, yet this only happens after the change.

The change is the point of no return. Where the neglected soulmate's mark will glow extremely brightly before burning like hell. It will feel as if a 1000° knife was slowly cutting through your flesh. This would last for five minutes and when the light fades..... the mark will be gone and all that's left in place of it can be two things deciding the soulmate's future. One, a faint scare of the mark will remain and the soulmate will have their body slowly die out on them. Or two, a new mark will be present, this only happens when another person loves them enough to become their soulmate allowing them to live.

Hey my Baku-babies.  Sorry it's short but I am going to bring you a amazing new chapter after this so please be patient. I have work and things I need to do besides this and I hope to be updating regularly!! See you soon

-Author~Chan 🌺