Part 6: Could it be...

Bakugou P.o.v.

"Hello everyone!" Only one person had that voice, shining brown hair and dazzeling green eyes. 'Y/n..' I stared at her as everyone surrounded her. She seemed a bit flustered, but handled the crowd around just fine, so I decided to ignore her.

Y/n P.o.v.

When I answered all their questions about my favorite color, food, my hobbies and other things, they dispersed to go sit down. A boy with red hair and a girl with light pink skin came up to me. "Hello Y/n! I am Mina Ashido and this is Eijirou Kirishima!" She said pointing to each of them in turn. "It's nice to have a new face around here. I can tell we will be great friends." Kirishima said. "It's nice to be here. I cannot wait to make friends!" I said noticing they were holding hands. "Are you two soulmates?" Mina nodded and they showed me their marks, she had a rock broken in half to show crystal on her wrist and Kirishima had what seemed to be a heart the same shade of pink as Mina's skin that was 'frosted' in a white substance that was bubbling. "Mina's quirk is acid and mine is hardening." Kiri said to me. "Oh, so she is melting your heart." I said pointing to his wrist, "And you found what lies within is precious to you." I pointed to her wrist. "Yup, he is my crystal." "How did you find out?" "Before we finished middle school, we confessed to each other. We started dating and after a while, our marks started to glow signaling that we were meant to be." Kiri stated. "That's so cool! Well, congrats then." "Thanks Y/n. Would you like to sit with us at lunch?" I nodded and went to find my seat. I sat behind Mina and she turned to talk with me as we had the lesson to ourselves.

Uraraka P.o.v.

I broke away from the Dekusquad, as some of us call it, and went to talk to Bakugou. "H-hey, um, Bakugou." He looked up at me and hummed. "I was wondering if I could have lunch with you." I said nervously scratching my neck. The bell rang for lunch and he stood up, "Sure." He grabbed my wrist and we went to the cafeteria.

Y/n P.o.v.

Everyone left for lunch and I was packing away my stuff when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Kiri, Mina, Shoto, Momo and Izuku. "Hey guys." "Hi Y/n, would you like to accompany us to the cafeteria?" Izuku asked. I nodded and we left the classroom. 

When we got our trays, we walked past tables and stopped when we reached a table where Bakugou, Uraraka, Sero and Denki sat. "This is our table, Y/n." Mina said. I watched as Uraraka kissed Bakugou's cheek, causing him to blush. My heart hurt, "A-actually, I want to sit with Shoto, Izuku and Momo. Is that fine?" I asked all of them. Izu and them nodded as Mina and Kiri looked to see Bakugou and Uraraka. They made an 'oh' face as they remembered me telling them how I have a crush on him on the way here and nodded. I smiled and walked to a separate table with them. We found an empty one and sat down. Momo sat with me and Izuku and Shoto sat across from us. 

Momo P.o.v

I sat next to Y/n as I didn't want to sit next to Todoroki or I might have blown my chance with him. I haven't seen his mark, but I am 90% sure we are soulmates. My mark is ice on fire which refers to Todoroki's quirk, so it must be. I will ask him about it, but right now, I have to comfort Y/n. I saw a single tear flow down her cheek and side-hugged her. "It's okay, honey. Remember, you don't need him to tell you that you matter." "She's right, Y/n. You have us, right Midoriya?" Todoroki added towards Izuku. He reached over the table and held Y/n's hand. "You have us." Y/n looked up to him and smiled through her tears. "Thanks, Izu."

Izuku P.o.v.

"Thanks, Izu." She replied as she brought my hand to her cheek, nuzzling into it. Momo cocked her head to the side and I nodded, she and I got up. Y/n moved over to allow me to sit next to her and Shoto moved to allow Momo next to him. They started talking amongst themselves and I turned to Y/n. She had stopped crying and was smiling at me. "Thanks for the support." She whispered before kissing my cheek and leaning her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep when I heard Momo giggle. I looked to them and Shoto....had a small smile! "What's going on?" Shoto turned to me, "We just found out we are soulmates." Momo hugged him. "That's great you guys." "Do you know who your soulmate is?" Momo asked. I looked to Y/n and shook my head. "No, I don't." "I'm sure you will find out soon." "I hope so too, Shoto."

_____________________________________________

Hello. I have done the updating! I am getting goosebumps, I am so excited for this story.

-Author~chan