Part 4: Entrance exams and a bad happening

Y/n P.o.v.

It was the day of the entrance exams and I stood by the doors of the hall as I listened to Present Mic tell all the potential students about the rules and what was happening in the exams. I was scanning the crowd for a certain ash blonde when a blue-haired boy stood up and started to talk about a flaw in the pamphlet. I decided to leave for Arena A to watch some students do the entrance exam and stood on a platform high above them, getting a good view of the arena. Soon all the teens who were doing the exam in arena A arrived. "Hello Y/n. Come to watch?" I turned to see Present Mic standing on the same platform I was. "Yup! I want to see how all of them do." "Well you need to wait no longer as there they are!"  Finally! I looked to the examinees and saw that 'he' was there too. I watched them start the exams and they were all so good! Near the end I saw Izuku save a brown-haired girl from a zero pointer. He is soo strong! I was watching the robot fall when I noticed a girl, who seemed to have earphones hanging from her ears, standing behind it. She didn't notice the robot as she was facing the other way. I jumped off my platform and ran up to her, pushing her out the way as the robot crashed on top of me before I could act to save myself and everything went black...

-two months later-

After I woke up around two weeks ago, Izuku and a bunch of his friends came to visit me and so did some of the pros and All Might. Uraraka, the girl Izuku had saved, told me how I had heroically saved Jirou and caused myself a lot of damage. Even though I got in through so many recommendations, I gained 60 hero points like Izuku. I had broken nearly every bone and not even Recovery Girl could do much to help so I had to stay in the hospital. I also had a slight concussion and was in a coma for those six weeks after the entrance exams. Izuku had introduced me to his friends Todoroki, Momo, Iida, Tsu, Uraraka, and Jirou, who had come by every so often to talk to me. When no one was visiting and the nurses were gone and late at night,  I would be up thinking about my new friends and some ash-blonde who had filled my childhood days with happiness before the villain attack and now when I realized he might be my soulmate. I miss him so much. I miss you Katsu....I love you so much...It's been too long... Once I was fully recovered, they discharged me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello again. sorry for the shorter chapter, but things are going to be juicy in the next chapter!

-Author~chan🌷🌷