My Innocence

This story will have intense themes, scenes, and violence so you are warned.

Prologue

"MY ARM!"

Authorities have identified the murderer as Izuku Midoriya. Although only seven, he is considered highly dangerous, if sighted, notify authorities, but don't approach. He is known to attack even his own family. He has no distinguishing features, actually kind of plain looking.

That's not true. I didn't mean it. He was a hero, he wasn't supposed to act like a villain!

All-Might why didn't you save me...

8 years later

"Hahaha! It's fine, why? Because I'm here!" He proclaimed like always. Midoriya smiled weakly at the video, he still watches to this day.

"Pff." The person across from him scoffed. "We're villains, why watch that." A question that one would ask a friend, not caring for the answer, but could assume it.

They were in a two-story café, sitting on the second level, in a both with a nice view.

"I don't know, Dabi." He lifted his coffee mug. "I guess cause, I always wanted to be a hero." And took a sip.

The waitress tending the second level bar brought their orders.

"You guys sure do come here a lot!" She was the preppy type.

Dabi gave her an uncaring, half-lidded, glare, before ignoring her and munching down on his food.

Midoriya rubbed the back of his green hair. "Y-Yeah, we li-, like the food, Uraraka." 'I was about to say we live close by? Damn, that would have been bad, because we're villains.'

"Hm, by the way, what school do you guys go too? I'm from U.A. but had to take this part-time job to pay for tuition." She sighed. The family was on tough times.

"I only went to school when I was younger." He wasn't hungry and only ordered coffee. He took a sip, placed the mug back down.

Dabi eyed Midoriya. He finished his egg yolk with a sadistic slurp and licked his lips. Midoriya was letting out a personal truth, he usually kept quiet about, to the waitress. 'Whatever.'

"And what about you?!" Uraraka asked Dabi with her cheerful voice.

Dabi's eyes lingered on her. "The food's good." He went back to chomping down, ignoring her.

'Scary!' Uraraka almost flinched.

The bottom floor rocked with a voice and violence.

"The money, now!"

Deku and Dabi shared a look, they shrugged it off.

A robbery was taking place.

He was walking up the circular stairs to the second floor. "Nobody move!" He had a quirk where he was able to shoot bullet like shell attacks from any limb.

"A villain?" Uraraka was one of the few waitresses willing to act. She was standing tall and defensive in front of their booth.