Scum

Here is footage of the crime scene currently under investigation. Please be warned, this is disturbing and not suited for children.

A street camera displayed Deku continuously pounding Iida into the ground, with his knuckles drenched in blood.

The suspect is also the one who defeated the Noumu in Hosu. His motives are unclear, but what we believe is that he is a villain mimicking the hero killer. How do you, viewers, see his actions? We want to hear from you.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "He's the farthest from that. What the hell happened?" Dabi shrugged. "Whatever, that kid was also an Ingenium copy-cat looking for revenge. Fake heroes like that get their just desserts."

Toga was squeezing her thighs together. She was practically drooling over the mentally unstable Deku she saw on TV. "Ne, ne, Izuku's home right?" He was covered in someone else's blood and that was such a turn on, not as much as if it was his own blood but still.

Dabi narrowed his eyes, annoyed. He got up from his couch. He threw on his coat. "I don't know but if you're gonna fuck, don't do it where I can hear you." He scolded. He couldn't sleep last time because they were in the apartment room right next to him. These walls are hollow. "I'm going to go do some recon. The authorities are most likely going to hound us down even more rigorously after his stunt." Although Dabi didn't mind. He was lazy when it came to mundane things but he loved to act during the chaos.

Toga nodded. "Yeah! Yeah! You go do that! I'm going to look for my precious Izuku!" She lept with joy, waving her knife around.

"Demented bitch." He uttered. He was running out of words to go along with the B word.

Maybe he would stop by where that heroine in training was waitressing. He was curious as to whether or not she would recognize him, and if she did, would she squirm in fear?

Dabi left the apartment with a cynical smirk. 'What was her name again? Uruguay or something?'

"What do you make of all this, Toshinori?" Gran Torino shut off the TV as the news came to an end.

All-Might was in his weak state. He had his elbows on his knees, with his hands folded in front his face. "That boy..."

Gran Torino paced back and forth as All-Might sat on the couch. "You fought him, didn't you? What was your impression? I, for one, don't like this. First, he attacks you, then defeats a monster, while defending one of your students, and finally, has brutally beaten another to an inch of his of life. It's disturbing, to say the least. Although I don't agree with the news, he might be an accomplice of Stain but his actions don't reflect the Hero Killer's philosophy."

All-Might nodded. His resolved blue eyes glowed. "I agree, during the USJ attack, I felt no hostile intent from him..."

"No hostile intent you say? Funny, as he almost broke past your limit."

All-Might shook his head. "It's as you say but not once, did I feel my life at risk, quite the opposite. I... I felt the urge to save him."

"Toshinori, what are you talking about?"

All-Might's eyes shined brighter. "When our fist met, I felt like he was trying to explain something to me, I know he was. As if he was asking, no, begging to be saved..."

"Toshinori, think about this, I recognize that look in your eyes. Whatever you're thinking, drop it. He is a villain. Have you already forgotten what he did to one of your students?"

"That is true, as a teacher it pained me to see young Iida in the emergency room." He unfolded his hands and clenched them shut. He stood tall, growing into his muscular form. "But as a hero, I must save those I can reach." He gritted his teeth. He wasn't smiling. "For I am the symbol of peace."

Izuku thrashed around the empty apartment. "Go away! I didn't do it!" He clutched his head in agony. The memories. The blood. The hero's broken face. "No!" He cried his lungs out, saliva spilled from his lips, distraught. "I was trying to save her."

But you're not a hero. You can't save her.

"I am!" His wings erupted out. They smashed out of the building. "I want to be!" Debris fell inside the room from his intensity. He swayed around, his legs losing his sanity. His wings grew uncontrollable.

What you want is irrelevant. It's what you are that matters. A villain.

"No! No! No!" His eyes rolled back, his head smashed through a window. "Stop!" He cried out to the city.

You can't stop the truth. You can only exist in it. Lies are only a filter of comfort. That's what you want right? Comfort in calling yourself a hero.

Izuku stumbled back. He was heaving with strained breaths. He dropped his arms. "I never wanted to hurt him..." A few tears came out. His wings somberly encompassed him.

You did. You did it. Only you.

Their eyes. They were all looking at him. They could only see a monster.

He slumped back onto a wall with fear, before he trudged off, trying to run away. He tripped, landing on the cold hard cement. "Stop looking at me..." He curled up into a ball. "I'm not a villain..." His wings blanketed around him, in the comfort he wished was true.

He could only hug himself in the fetal position, crying himself to sleep. "...Why me, All-Might?"

Toga had blood drained orbs. She gulped, slightly afraid. She didn't reveal her presence but her knife dropped. It chimed, lifelessly.

She had seen the whole thing.

"He needs rest." Stain appeared next to her. "Deku has never been stable." Stain had a permanent scowl. The sewers had scarred him. That and everything in his past before Stain took him under his wing. "We're going camping." Stain began to take his leave, walking down the hallway. He would clean out a few more fakes before they left. "He needs space from the society that strangled his life away, and so do we, before they catch us." Dabi would be back shortly with information.

Toga was only half there. She heard his words but was purely focused on Izuku.

She entered the room. She dropped to her knees in front of him. She tucked her legs back, sitting down. "Izuku, it's hard to live, right?" She whispered. She saw him react slightly. His wings slowly reeled back inside of him, his shoulderblades sealed shut the wing blood wounds. She grabbed his head and gently placed it on her lap. She softly rubbed his cheek and ran her hand through his hair. "You're insane, ne? Just like me." She sighed with an understanding that society didn't carry, would never carry. "It's okay, you can be my hero."

She paled seeing the news. "That's the guy who..." Something was regurgitating. She ran to the balcony.

Her friend heard her spew out the contents of her lunch. "Is something wrong?"

She stayed hunched over the railing. "For a moment, I actually thought, I wanted to believe, that he was a decent human being." She wiped her mouth with her arm. "After he saved me I wanted to, so badly..."

"You still haven't talked about that day in Hosu?" Hoping she would.

"And I won't!" She barked. Her hands were shaking, holding onto the railing. Her legs almost gave out. "How can I, especially after Iida was brutally attacked by that... that scum."