Unsettling Honesty

'This is bad, this is really bad!' Izuku was in front of Kota, staring down a huge villain.

"Hey, Toga said she found a camp full of U.A. students."

"I'm not after a bunch of kids. The Wild, Wild, Pussycats are a well-known hero team. I heard there's a rumor that one of them is trying to settle down... Hero's don't walk that path."

"What's wrong with a hero getting some on the side?"

"Then they stop standing for justice."

"Hey! We're still gonna play with some of them, right? The students!"

"I also spotted some invaders, looks like they had your idea, Stain."

"No, they arrived along with the students. They must be after them. Our target has always been Pixie-Bob... Izuku you stay here, during our attack."

"O-Okay... sorry."

"...Don't worry, Izuku, darling..."

"Easier said than done." Dabi lept back from the branch he was on. The league of villains was getting on his last straw. One of his eyes now instinctively twitch in the presence of a member. A blade-tooth was following him. The guy in Dabi's way was creepy and annoying.

The tooth retracted back into his mouth. His other teeth flung out, jumping on the trees to propel him through the forest.

The villain moonfish was fighting Dabi.

"Your flesh looks well cooked. So tasty."

Dabi twisted his shoulder, dodging a blade. He rolled on the dirt, landing on a knee and foot. He coughed, before standing up. He shrugged it off, playing with fire. He didn't want to burn down the quiet forest. 'But...'

Moonfish was suspended in the air above Dabi like a spider climbing down the web.

Dabi kept his bored, annoyed glare. He ignited a fire directly at Moonfish. He used his blade tooth to fling him in the air and dodge the blue blaze. His other tooth flew out stabbing into a tree, catching him. He recovered in mid-air, staying there. He looked down for Dabi.

He was running, leaping, over a few branches. He popped out of a tree, he aimed his arm, blasting out more fire, before sneaking back into the trees.

Moonfish threw himself out of the way, he sickled out his fang, aiming where Dabi was. It stabbed something blunt and rough. It wasn't squishy like a human. Moonfish winced reeling his fang. His tooth was burned.

Dabi smirked, running on the branches.

Moonfish flipped and launched a tooth at the rustling bushes. It impaled another trunk. Dabi popped out with a smirk. He held his wrist with one hand, a powerful ignition of blue flames. Moonfish crawled lower, into the trees.

Dabi's smirk broke open. "Fell for it." He thrust both arms back, activating an explosive propulsion. 'That small moment he needs to recover after he flips around!'