Glass Vocal

Knock, knock.

Izuku struggled with a hand. He didn't know where else to go with the girl in his arms.

"She's a U.A. student, right? The only one I should know is-"

A shuffled pair of steps, peeking through the eye hole. An uncool shriek. She yanked open the door. "Deku! How could you be a villain!"

Blink. "How did you know?" His voice was cold and uncaring but surprised.

Uraraka looked at the person in Deku's arms. A horrified gasp. "J-Jirou! Oh no! Wh-What happened?" One of the missing students was in front of her.

Izuku ignored her yelling, shoving inside the apartment. "She needs help and I didn't know where else to go."

Uraraka slammed her door shut, stomping inside. "Everyone is looking for her and Bakugou! He didn't lie then, you and Dabi are villains!"

He shook or nodded his head. "Can we talk about this later?" He swayed his head to the girl shivering in his arms.

Uraraka felt guilty at her airhead nature. "Y-Yeah, let's take her to my room."

Izuku sighed in relief. 'So her name is Jirou, huh?'

Uraraka guided him to her room, opening her door. "On the bed." She pointed with her thumb. She had to take this seriously. A villain had just came to her home with a missing student. 'My parents are overseas on a project, what do I do?' She hated herself, because, during school, during a crisis, during a struggle, she would ask herself what any of the three of them would do, Toga, Deku, or Dabi. Her knuckles grew white as she clenched the doorknob, with shadowed eyes.

Izuku slowly laid her down. He slid his arms away from under her body. "It's okay." He pulled away, raising his body up, he quietly grabbed his sweater. "We'll find you something clean."

Her arm shot up. Her pale, bloodstained fingers, clutched his sweater. "No!" She brought it back down to her bosom, holding it, depending on it.

Izuku's eye grew. "O-Okay, if you feel more comfortable with that." He gulped and forced a confident smile.

"Don't worry." I am here.

Her eyes grew to the sincere hope he projected but didn't believe in.

"...Stay..."

Izuku's smile cracked at the question. He turned to the door, facing Uraraka. She sighed. "Fine, but in return, I deserve an explanation about everything." Uraraka had her arms crossed but rubbed her elbow. She was also worried about that eyepatch.

"I will. How did you find out?"

"Dabi shoved it in my face..." A strained tear up, hugging her shoulders. "That idiot."

"I see. I'll tell you what you want to know, Uraraka."

"Yeah..." She wasn't even sure how to feel about any of this.

Uraraka cleaned Jirou's wounds. Izuku sat on the corner staring at the wall, he had a half-lidded eye, it was getting tiresome. Uraraka bandaged Jirou with the first-aid kit and experience she gained. It was difficult to keep a calm face. Her friend and classmate was traumatized. 'Her quirk...' Uraraka bit her lip. "I'm finally done. I know that was tough, Jirou, but you should rest. I'm going to make tea, would you like some?" She didn't respond to Uraraka. "I'll be back, okay."