Why Me..?

I was scared. I was always so scared. I still am. Why me, why now?

Someone bumped into me. "Sorry." I voiced, but it came out blurry, not muffled or echoed. A voice of blurry vision. The light was blending everyone together. Someone else stumbled against me. The bustling city was never slowing down. "I'm sorry." I only hear an echo of my own voice ringing. Th-They can't hear me. They push me around. I keep trying to apologize for getting in their way. "I'm sorry! Sorry! I didn't-!" It's too much. Too many of them. I was trampled down, hitting the cruel sidewalk.

A shadow hand to comfort me. "Bartender-san..." I always reach out to it.

A huge breath filled my lungs, coughing alive.

"Oh, you're back. I was wondering if I went over broad again? How many times has it been, now? Two? Five? Thirteen? Twenty-seven?"

...No, I don't want to be here anymore... I was in the city, living with everyone. That's right, I was alive.

"A... All..."

"Hm? What is it?"

Shut up! Leave me alone! "All-Might... will save me..."

"With a smile, is that right? How amusing!"

Don't copy his smile! He will definitely come! He can save everyone! ...Even me...

My shackles were too heavy for my hollow body. Am I even breathing...

"Oh, what's this? Passing out again? It's not even been a minute. Or, could it be that this time, this is where you're fading too? Where you find isolation and solitude? The only comfort in the canals of your mind? Do you even know where you are?"

Where am I? Was I fighting somebody? I was protecting someone, right? I... I was protecting myself... I was scared. I don't want to die. What's going to happen to me?

I don't want to disappear...

"Hey, your coffee's getting cold."

"Huh?" My empty orbs rose from the table I didn't know I was staring at.

It was her. She was holding her cup with both hands, her shoulders raised, curled up on the chair, staring out the window. I shared her view. Huh? Only a pure light, nothing ever after. I turned my head back to her.

"You don't even know my name." She mused, sipping on her drink. What was she drinking? "How could you even know what I would choose as a drink?"

"Eh, um, are you alright?" What happened to her after my fight with Noumu? The last thing I remember was it breaking my maskgaurd during the final blow.

"Yup, peachy. I'm living inside the final thoughts of a dying 'hero.' Man, you didn't even try to get to know me."

"I'm dying?" What about Kota?

"Yeah, your quirk has stopped activating? Don't you remember?" She nodded her head towards his memories.

Izuku's right eye grew. "Wh-What?!"

Izuku charged straight for Muscular. He smirked at the pipsqueak. "Oh, I can't wait!" Stepping with a groundbreaking foot.