VI - "Selene."

Marsy

Saturday.

I'd been staying in the hospital with my mom when the police came to talk to me again.

I was growing more annoyed with them by the second.

Couldn't they see that all I cared about was my mother?

Pestering me would lead them to an unhealthy awakening with my fist.

Yet they still continue to bestow upon me information I'd never ask for.

They apparently were going to open an investigation on Selene as she'd pass two days before.

I told them all I could, which more or less, was barely anything.

Two people were taken from this world that night and I couldn't help, but think that they deserved it.

Two monsters on a varied playing field.

I mean, I suppose I was one now too.

Once you slain the monster, you can only truly become the monster.

"Marsy."

Gazing back towards the Deputy,

He asked his question that I had not hear once again.

"Are you withholding any information that may be key to figuring out who murdered Selene?"

"No. I didn't know about the girl, she wasn't my friend and she was just another girl at the party."

They seem to take my answer, but before leaving they ask the question almost everyone seemed to that day,

"Do you have a place to stay? You're house is still a crime scene at the moment, but we're having people come and collect the data as well as clean up the place."

"But one of the officers can take you back to get your essentials and whatnot."

"Yeah, I have a place to stay and um thanks."

No, i didn't.

Of course, I didn't want to go back home.

I couldn't.

For some reason, they were still picking the place apart.

I guess they didn't fully trust the statements made by me and James as well as they were trying to figure out why Luca had rage out the way he did.

I could easily tell them the answer though.

He was just a sociopath.

After two days spending nights at the hospitals, the nurses were kicking me out.

They'd apparently had a strict- no vistors after hours, yet were kind enough to let me stay for a few days.

So I had officially nowhere to actually go.

James offered his space, yet I didn't want his pity.

I know I was being a harsh girlfriend, I just couldn't stop my maddening feelings.

I had already lashed out on the guilt-stricken boy, I couldn't and I wouldn't let him see me breakdown anymore.

Almost instantly I knew who may let me in.

Someone who was hurting as much as me.

Before leaving to go back home, I told my mom goodbye and kissed her forehead.

But, of course she didn't hear me and that truly ached the slivers left of my heart.

I wouldn't see her for the next few days as I'd soon become involved in others personal lives.