IIV

Marsy.

Tuesday

Talking with Elis everyday had become quite boresome as all she'd focus on was the trip that was evercoming.

We were at her house and she'd constantly brought it up every five minutes.

"You're ignoring me again, Marsy."

Rolling my eyes and leaning my head on my shoulder,

"Dude, all your rambling is over the camp-thing, which I on the otherhand am dreading."

To be fair, I felt I couldn't be in the room with all these individuals simultaneously.

It was just too much.

Too much= too much if a hassle for me.

Also, I just knew my darling boyfriend would attempt to make this an intervention for me and Meyer.

"Well, the only reason you're dreading it is because you don't like the Ezra girl."

Oh.

And yes.

I hadn't even talked to the girl much and I already disliked her.

"You should've seen it, Elis."

"Yeah, yeah. I should've seen it- blah blah."

It was like she had both of them wrapped around her hands.

"She has James an-"

"You're gonna have to face it sometime or later. You can't have them both."

I hated her honesty sometimes.

It almost matched mines.

"Why not? She suggested this camp so she could smash, I bet."

I know I was getting ahead of myself, yet I knew about this girl before.

Meyer and James obviously didn't remember.

But, one day they'd told me about how this freckled- haired James had a "massive crush" on when he was little and even though, I could care less, I felt upset that he'd pop in the very girl.

For a girl who was mad at everyone, I was sounding exactly like a jealous girlfriend.

"Are you jealous or something?"

"No- I-"

I actually did not know.

I wanted to laugh at my own idiocy.

Was I jealous?

"I mean is this Ezra girl really that bad?"

"I mean no. At least not yet, but I have an aura abo-"tea

Sighing heavily to keep from talking the girl mutters,

"An aura- ahh yes, the feeling that occurs every time you dislike an idea."

"This is serious, asshat."

The girl merely shrugged,

"I mean it was until you mention your mythical "aura"."

Rolling my eyes at the girl, I opened to reprimand her, however a loud ding! seemed to break my train of thoughts.

Looking down at my phone, I saw it was my adolescent of a boyfriend.

"You and El, ready?"

"Yeah, when you picking us up?"

"Around 8 p.m today."