Chapter 4: Love Me Like You Do

A/N: This chapter does contain mature content, so if you don't feel comfortable reading it, skip ahead until you see (A/N: YOU CAN READ NOW). Do not report me, because you've already been warned.

Veronica's P.O.V.

After our night at Zombietown, Wyatt and I had finally gotten back to our house, but we decided to go check on the pack first. They were only one mile away.

When we got there, we saw some of the pack sleeping and I smiled at them. I made sure each was covered with a blanket.

They had rooms, but some decided to sleep here since they were used to it.

A few of the pups were cuddled in a corner with Wynter and Sadie. It was beyond adorable if you ask me.

I went to Vivian and kissed her head. She purred and snuggled closer to Sadie. I smiled.

Wyatt and I left the den and retreated back to our house. We went inside and I set my bag on the couch.

"I had fun tonight." Wyatt said as we walked to our room.

"Me too, babe." I replied as we entered the room through the wooden door.

Once the door was closed, I took off my jacket and Wyatt came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back. However, the kiss felt more desperate and needy.

Wyatt slid his hands under my shirt, feeling my back and I shivered at his touch. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him entrance.

I pulled away and looked into my mate's eyes. I could see the love, admiration, longing, and lust in them as he growled softly.

I knew what that look meant.

"Veronica."

I was ready for this. I wanted to become one with him.

"Wyatt, I want you." I told him.

Wyatt cupped my face and kissed me deeply. I moaned into the kiss as he bit my lip and the kiss got more heated. His lips moved from my jawline to my neck.

I heard a possessive, low growl escape his throat. "Mine. You're mine."

He got to the area where he was to mark me between my neck and shoulder. He kissed it and before I could blink, I felt his teeth sink into my flesh. I moaned as he marked me as his, running my hands through his hair.

I decided to do the same to him. He growled as we marked each other. I slid off his vest in the process.

Once he was done, he kissed me again and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to our bed, laying me down.

We kept the kiss going until I reached for the hem of his shirt, ripping it in the process. He pulled away and I admired his six-pack and slightly built muscles.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk as I ran my hand down.

"Shut up."

He chuckled and kissed me again. His hands caressed me before he ripped my shirt in half, kissing my collarbone.

We kissed again as we began getting undressed.

He began kissing from my chest down to my stomach. I moaned and arched my back as he placed butterfly kisses until he got to the area I needed him most.

He hovered over for a few moments, making me whine. "Wyatt, stop teasing me."

Wyatt smirked and I felt his tongue inside me. I lay my head back and gripped the blankets with one hand, placing the other one behind his head.

"Wyatt." I moaned as I gripped his hair.

He began licking faster and I arched my back, gripping the blankets tighter.

I soon felt my release coming, making me pant. "Wyatt, I'm-"

"Let go, babe." he said.

After a few minutes, I moaned loudly as I released and I heard him moan in delight. He came back up and kissed me until we were both covered by the fur blankets.

I reminded him of something important and he knew what to do.

I felt all the anxiety fill through me as I knew I this was it. I was losing my virginity to my mate.

Wyatt pressed himself against my entrance and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"The pain won't last long, I promise. If it hurts too much we'll stop, okay?" he asked.

I nodded as I held onto him. There was no turning back.

Wyatt began pushing into me and I winced, gripping his shoulders as a burning pain shot through me. I felt tears in my eyes as he took my innocence.

He noticed this and kissed me tenderly. "Shh, I got you."

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't be, my love. Do you want me to stop?" he asked. I shook my head. "Just go slow. Please."

He nodded and let me get adjusted to his size. Soon, I felt nothing but pleasure and I nodded my head.

Wyatt began thrusting at a slow pace and I moaned softly, running my hand through his hair.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as he kept thrusting. "Wyatt, more." I moaned.

He began going at a faster pace and he groaned. "God, babe, you feel so good."

I moaned as he went faster and at this point I couldn't hold myself back.

"Wyatt!" I practically screamed as the pleasure increased. He buried his face in my neck, panting. His breath hit my ear and it turned me on even more than I already was.

I cried out,  Wyatt's teeth biting my neck as he continued thrusting into me.

My breathing became pants as I held him close to me, gripping his hair tightly. Wyatt moaned, gripping the bedpost beside my head as I arched my back towards him.

I heard the sound of wood being broken and I knew he was letting his inner wolf come out.

He sat up and brought me with him, me now straddling him. He kissed me as he guided me to move. His tongue explored my mouth as my nails sunk into his back.

Wyatt growled as he moved his lips to my bare shoulder, pressing kisses on it. I sighed as it added more to what I was already feeling.

"Dammit, babe." he growled as his hands gripped my waist, I'm sure there were going to be bruises.

I soon felt my release coming and his thrusts became sloppy, letting me know he was close to.

"Wyatt, I'm close." I moaned.

"Let go, babe."

After a few more thrusts, I moaned loudly as my release washed over me and my mate followed soon after.

(A/N: YOU CAN READ NOW!)

The both of us were now sweating, bits of my hair sticking to my face as I looked into Wyatt's eyes. He leaned down and kissed me before laying down beside me.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Amazing." I replied as he pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest, tracing the markings he had as he kissed my head.

Wyatt lifted my chin up and I smiled at him.

I giggled and kissed him and he responded quickly. When we pulled away, I lay my head on his chest and he stroked my hair as he held me.

We stayed there, talking for a bit and eventually continued what we did.

After almost 2 hours, our exhaustion got the best of us and we fell asleep as the storm began approaching.

I was beyond happy. Wyatt and I were now one together. I am glad that I had found my mate and was able to share this moment with him. He was mine and I was his. We belonged to each other and each other alone.

I wouldn't want to have it any other way.