Chapter 3: First Day of Junior Year

Veronica's P.O.V.

I smiled as me and the pack entered the school into our junior year. I greeted some of the zombies and cheerleaders as we made our way to the cafeteria.

The wolves spread out to hang out with everybody while me, my sister, mate Willa, and Wynter decided to sit with our friends.

"Hey, guys!" I said.

"Hey, Roni!" Zed greeted as he hugged me as everyone greeted each other. He pulled away and fist-bumped Wyatt since they're best friends now.

I sat next to my mate as everyone sat down and began chatting before classes were to start.

"So, how's life as alphas?" Zed asked.

"Good." Wyatt and I replied.

Bonzo said something in zombie and Bree looked at us. "He wants to know how do you guys balance everything? Taking care of the pack and going to school. He's a bit confused."

The wolves and I laughed before Wynter began explaining.

"Well, it's easy for us because we care so deeply for the pack. We try to not let any stress get to us, even though it can happen. As long as the pack is in check and everything seems okay, we're not affected."

Bonzo smiled and nodded his head."Tsgrusa."

"You're welcome." she replied.

"So, do we have any classes together?" Eliza asked. I smiled and nodded.

We ended up finding out a few of us had classes together. Most of them were with Wyatt.

1st period: English with Wyatt

2nd period: Math with Addison, Eliza, Wyatt and Bonzo

3rd period: Art with Wyatt, Wynter and Sadie

4th period: Cheerleading with Addison, Bree and Wynter

5th period: Lunch

6th period: Biology with Aaron

7th period: History with Wyatt, Zed and Eliza

"Whipped." Bree said, making me glare playfully at her and laugh.

I got up to get breakfast with some of my friends and I ended up getting just a bowl of oatmeal with an apple and a bottle of juice.

When I got back, I ate my breakfast with Wyatt snuggling into my shoulder every now and then. I liked his clinginess, since it made him more adorable than he already was.

+++++++++++++++

*After classes*

"Wow, what a long day." Wynter sighed as we sat down outside the school at a table. We had the rest of the day off, but decided to stay and chill for a bit.

"Cheer practice starts next week and I'm so excited to start!" Addison said.

"I can't wait to start cheering!" Wynter exclaimed.

"We're having a zombie bash in Zombieland. Anybody down for it?" Zed asked.

"I'm sure the pack wouldn't mind, right babe?" Wyatt asked.

I smiled. "We'll be there."

++++++++++++++

Wyatt and I walked hand-in-hand, leading the pack to Zombietown. I smiled at the music and the zombies and cheerleaders getting along.

"Welcome to the party!" Zed said as he and Addison walked to us hand-in-hand.

The werewolves scattered off to join the party and I smiled with my friends.

"So, what's it like having parties here?" Willa asked.

"I'm a bit curious, too." my third said.

"Easy. Let's show them." Wyatt told Zed.

I had invited Wyatt to a couple of parties in Zombieland when he was in disguise, so he knew where this was going.

Zed smirked and nodded.

Veronica: Ready for action, yeah, we're 'bout to blow up
Party's going down, but we're about to go up

Zed: We got your back, no need to have worries
Now we're all cool at first it was scurry And we can do a lot with a little

Wyatt: Call on your friends when you're caught in the middle

*Sadie wraps her arms around Willa and Wynter*.

Sadie: And you should do the same like I do the same

Addison: You should be yourself, it's the coolest thang

Veronica/Addison: I'm about to show you

Wyatt/Zed: I'm about to show you

*The wolves start dancing and having fun with the zombies and cheerleaders*

Addison: Guess nobody told you

Zed: Nobody told you?

Veronica: I'm about to put in work Listen, this is our turf

Everybody: Bamm! Oh man, oh man, you're the man
Look at you do it like I can
Bamm! Oh man, oh man, I'm a fan
Understand this is Zombieland

*Wyatt grabs me and spins me around, dipping me.*

Bamm! Oh man, oh man, you the man Bet ya can't do it like I can
Bamm! Oh man, oh man, we the man with the plan
Lemme do my dance, Bamm

You're in Zombieland (What)
I'm in Zombieland (What)
We're in Zombieland
Watch me do it like, Bamm (Bamm)

You're in Zombieland (What)
I'm in Zombieland (What)
We're in Zombieland
Watch me do it like, Bamm (Bamm)

*Zed and Wyatt lift me and Addison on their shoulders*

You're in Zombieland (What)
I'm in Zombieland (What)
We're in Zombieland
Watch me do it like Bamm

They set us down and Wyatt picked me up, the both of us laughing. I did my handshake with Addison as the werewolves howled in excitement.

What a great way to start junior year.