Chapter 4

Nick's POV

I get jerked outta my thoughts as I hear some rustling. I look up as Dalton falls out of the tent the girls put him in. I chuckle to myself. The girls put him in an ugly, yellow jacket and sunglasses that have rhinestones on them. He sticks his hat in his back pocket.

"You look like Elton John, but more gay

"You look like Elton John, but more gay." Blake says, with a smirk as he stands up and walks back to where he and Paige were.

"Elton John is gay?" Dalton questions, humorously.

I roll my eyes and Mel walks over sitting down in my lap.

"Hey, baby." She whispers.

"Hey, darlin'. Nice makeover." I whisper, moving so she can be comfortable.

She giggles and looks over as Dalton grabs his camera back from Carly.

"I think we did an excellent job." She says, smiling.

"Fantastic." I say, looking at her.

She's the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life. I'll never know how I got her to stay by me all these years, but I'll never question it. I got fuckin' lucky, that's for damn sure, and I ain't doing anything to keep me away from her again. I glance around the campfire, just seeing what everyone's up to while Mel sits in my lap with my arms around her waist.

She lays her head on my shoulder and plays with the zipper of my hoodie. I smile and rest my cheek against the top of her head. Blake and Paige sit on the ground, with Paige sitting next to her boyfriend, and him leaning into her. He's got his right hand partially cupping her cheek while his fingers rest against the side of her neck.

The two of them make out, tongues down each other's throats kinda making out. Blake lowers his hand as they kiss and moves it to push against the ground as he leans into her more, deepening their kiss. Dalton, of course, is filming them making out. The little perv.

"Oh yeah. That's good. Let me get some of that action." He says as he, no doubtedly, zooms in on them.

I glance over at my sister, Carly, and see what she's doing. I almost immediately regret looking. She's sitting in Wade's lap, left arm slung 'round his shoulders as he has his left hand resting on her thigh. At first, I think they're whispering sweet nothings to each other until I realize that they're making out too.

Almost as bad as Blake and Paige are as they basically tongue fuck each other. I shake my head and look back at Mel, tuning out everyone else. I lightly draw shapes against her skin where her shirt has ridden up. She tilts her head back to look up at me and I can't help but smile. She leans up just a little and softly presses her lips to mine.

I grin and kiss back. Just as I'm 'bout to deepen the kiss, I hear a twig snap right next to us, and reluctantly pull my lips from Mel's and look. Dalton's hovering right over us, video camera nearly in our faces. I give him the side eye and shake my head.