Chapter 5

Nick's POV

About an hour later, Mel stands up after throwing her beer bottle into the trash bag Carly set up. I look up at her.

"I'm going to sleep now." She tells me.

I stand up, pushing my hood down.

"I'll go with ya."

I finish my beer, throwing it into the bag. She says goodnight to everyone and I walk her to our tent. As soon as it's zipped up, she takes off her shirt and I groan to myself. She giggles and looks at me.

"We can't tonight, babe. Dalton can come in at any time."

I scoff. "Who cares?"

"You want him to see me naked?" She teases.

I roll my eyes and take off my jacket and shirt. I shake my head as I think about it.

"Nope. Only I can see that."

I playfully pull her into my arms. She laughs and looks up at me. I smirk and leans down, kissing her lips. She instantly kisses back and wraps her arms around me. I deep the kiss and move my hand through her hair slightly.

  I deep the kiss and move my hand through her hair slightly

Before we can go any further Dalton knocks on the tent.

"Yo! I'm tired. Can I come in?" He calls out softly.

We both groan and pull from the kiss.

"Let me get changed, Dalton." Mel says to him and pulls from my arms and whispers. "Told you."

I mumble. "Fucking asshole."

Mel laughs and takes off her pants. I take off mine and quickly put on some sweatpants. I lay down on my blankets and watch her. She is in only a bra and undies as she looks through her clothes bag. She is the sexiest AND most beautiful woman and I get to watch her undress any time I want. I call that a win in my book.

She finally decides on a pink tank top that Carly made her bring and some shorts. She puts them on and lays down next to me. She calls Dalton in, who crawls in like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs. He changes quickly before laying down also.

"Night, guys!" Mel says, before cuddling into my waiting arms.

"Night, Mel!" Dalton says, before snuggling with his pillow.

"Night, darlin'." I whisper to her and kiss her forehead.

During the night, I'm holding Mel close as we sleep until I hear something outside the tent. At first I think it's just animals outside, but I look up and see a red light in our tent window. I roll my eyes. Dalton needs to stop being such a creep. I sit up toward the window but the red light turns off and I hear footsteps going away from the tent.

I sigh and hold her closer. Dalton needs to fucking stop. I'll find his camera later and delete the video. He knows I hate when he video tapes her. She's for my eyes only and he doesn't need to be on his tapes.