Bakugou x Reader (lime)

You're pov-

    I walked into class 1-A, as the bell rang. "Ohh I hope I'm not lat-  'YOUR LATE"! Mr. Aizawa glanced over at me then back at his papers. I walked over to my seat, next to Momo and Uraraka. Deku walked into class  "Hey guys sorry-". "Shut up shitty Deku, you're late as always". I stood up from my seat. "Hey, Bakugou why are you being so mean to him, it's early in the morning, he's your classmate, show some kindness for a change". Uraraka pat my back. "Calm down y/n, it's okay". Bakugou sat down, dumbfound.  He flinched out of anger and stomped out of the class. I raised my hand. "Mr. Aizawa, I'll bring him back". He shrugged his shoulders. "If you must".

    I walked down the hall looking for him. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I walked outside to the schoolyard. "Bakugou! Where did you go"?! I sat down on the benches taking a small break, then headed back into the school. He might be in the boy's restroom. I can't really good in there but I have to find him. I turned around the corner of the hallway and walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Kacchan. I know you're in there". "Go away, y/n". I opened the door and walked inside. It was clean and smelt wonderful. "Why are you in the boy's bathroom"? I blushed and got flustered for a second. "U-ugh I was looking for you, gosh". "You found me". "Now what". I stepped closer to him. "Go back to class, the lesson is starting. Stop being hardheaded". "Get out of here and leave me alone". "Baku-"! He pinned me to the wall. And held his body against me. "W-what are y-you"! I couldn't stop my face from turning red. "Just let me cool off and go back to class". My knees felt weak. "B-...Bakugou...". His knee was in between my thighs, right in the center.

               My heartbeat quickly and I couldn't stop myself from getting a little turned on. His muscular form was right in front of me, and I enjoyed it. His bothered look was warming somehow. "B-a...b-Bakugou....". "What is it now"? He asked cocking his head. He pushed deeper on the accident, but he didn't notice where his knee was. My panties slowly got wet and my legs were shaking uncontrollably. His knee rubbed against my sensitive area from my skirt and panties. I moaned a little, silently. "N-ngh". I couldn't control my self and needed release. I grabbed his arms and grinned up against his knee, hard trying to get some relief. "W-what are you doing"?
                   He figured out where his knee was but didn't understand why I wasn't stopping him and grinding on him instead. "A-ah~". He realized the situation. I looked up at him, my red blushing face and shaking body, and half-lidded eyes coming into his view. He closed the door and locked it. "D-did you....are you..okay"? I lost strength in my legs and sank down to the floor, my back leaning against the wall. I reached my hand into my skirt and rubbed my clit slowly forgetting Bakugou was there, watching. My Quirk was good but it had side effects, I could get turned on and horny by small physical exchanges. "Ngh the"! I put a finger in and pumped it. But doing it alone didn't give me much relief. I stopped and snapped back into reality. "B-Bakugou! Don't look"! He ignored what I said and walked towards me. I blushed deeply. He kneeled in front of me. "Your quirk...did this to you"? I nodded shyly. He went on his knees and leaned down in front of me. "H-hey what are you doing"!
                  He blushed and looked away. "I-I'm gonna help you damn it". I gasped and backed up further to the wall. "I don't want to do this without your consent". I looked away and nodded. My heart was now beating out of my chest. I am letting him touch me, in this desperate state.
Bakugo pov-

           I pulled her legs up and pulled off her panties. Her legs were shaking. I was also nervous too. Her...privates were soaked and dripping minimally. The way she looked at me was so erotic, I licked my lips. I spread her legs open and pressed my tongue against her clit. "Ah~," she moaned pleasantly running her figures through my hair. I nibbled a little on it to see her reaction, it was priceless. She tensed up and moaned my name. "B-Bakugo"! "I..-". Her body shook a little and a clear white liquid poured out of her a little. "Is that...cum"? She turned pink and covered her eyes. "T-thank you, for helping me..".
                 "I'm not done yet, I said rubbing her wet clit softly. She squirmed. "N-N- ah"! I sucked on her clit and slowly fingered her with my first finger. "B-Bakugou! I already came -aha''! I added another finger. "M-mm". "N-No! I-I'm close!". I pulled my fingers out as she had her orgasm, her breath heaved and she looked so hot. I couldn't resist. I grabbed her arms and pulled her in for a kiss.

Later-  You're pov

        We walked back to class, stepping in, everyone stopped and looked at us both. "Well I guess you were able to get him after all, only thing is, YOU MISSED THE WHOLE DAMN LESSON".
"S-sorry Mr. Aizawa". We sat in our seats, Bakugou turned to look at me. I caught his gaze and he...smirked!?
I blushed and looked away.
Both of us will never forget what happened that day...

I hope you enjoyed the story! I will put out more, also feel free to request something! I'll respond as soon as possible!