🍋 Bakugou x Reader

Hi, This chapter is inspired by the term 'panchira' it means basically if someone has an accidental glimpse of your panties [If your a girl]. Moving on!

      Bakugo-p.o.v
  I opened the door to our apartment, after grocery shopping. I put my coat on the hanger and took of my shoes. "Y/n I'm home". No response. I walked into the living room and saw her sleeping on the couch. "Tch, you nagged me to go shopping yet you decided to ta-". I was about wake her up when I noticed something. She was wearing a skirt, with no shorts under, but I could see a bright color of clothing under. Her panties. Damn! I wasn't trying to look! I just saw it. My eyes wouldn't stop looking and I started to feel hot. From her panties, I could see the crease of her...*cough*. I forced myself to look away and started putting away the groceries. I came back into the livingroom with a blanket for her. Then I looked over and she had changed her position. This time the curve of her breast was visable and her v line was showing from under her tank top. "Damn it Y/n". Her eyes started moving and she woke up. "O-Oh, hey Katsuki, *yawn* Your already back from the store"? "Damn right I am". I walked over to her. "Cover your panties or I might do something lewd". Her cheeks turned bright pink and she stuttered a mess reminding me of a green haired nerd I know. "I-um..uh..s-sorry-..Ahh-". "Shush already, that's annoying". She smiled warmly after calming down. "Thank you for going shopping first me, Katsuki-kun". She stood on her tippy toes and gave me a peak on the cheek. "How sweet but I'd prefer something like this-". I pulled her by the arm back to me and smashed my lips onto hers. My tongue entered her mouth and I bit her lip, making her gasp slightly. "K-Katsuki"!? She looked away quickly. "Tch, how do you get flustered so quick from one kiss". I walked away and took a shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    You touched your lips softly and got stuck in thought. You then walked into the kitchen and started to make dinner. "Hmm, I guess I could make dumplings today".
Later-
          I stepped out the shower and could smell something cooking. "Huh. Smells pretty good". I walked into the kitchen with just shorts and no shirt. It was hot in here. Y/n was doing something near the sink, so I came up from behind her and hugged her by the waist tightly. "K-Katsuki"! She jumped in surprise. Her breast bounced slightly, and I felt my sense of  logic slowly flow away. I caught myself staring. "H-hey what are you looking at"! She brought her hand up to smack me, but I quickly caught it. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"? She turned around and I could see her blush. "I-I saw where you were looking you Baka". I stepped in front of her. And in a cocky voice I said "You like me fawning over your breasts Y/n, don't you"? I whispered huskily her ear. "Your...soft...bouncy..and squishy breasts". Her silence was annoying. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close. "You also like when I flick my fingers around your cute pink nipples, right"?
You-
       "K-a-Katsuki". You blushed deeply and tried to ignore him. His hand brushed against your stomach. "And...you like it the most when my fingers are deep inside you...pumping and making you call my name. Don't hide it". You tried to pull away but his grip on you tightened. "When I rub your clit slowly teasing you, when I suck it until your back arches and your orgasm, you love it when I use my tongue". You started to feel wetness pool your panties. You could feel his hands slowly reaching down, to the hem of your skirt. His other hand laced with the ribbon of your shirt. He slowly pulled it, making the shirt fall to the ground. "Katsuki what are you- mmh"! His hands tightly groped your breasts. "Does this hurt"? You shook your head and gasped as his hands firmly massaged them. "Mmm~"! You got even more wet, the anticipation of him touching you was beyond limits. "I want to touch you directly, I'm going to take it off". He unclasped your bra and dropped it to the floor. He continued to play with them and occasionally squeezed your nipples. "Ka-Katsuki I- I have to keep cooking". He stopped and stood in front of you. "To hell with dinner, you're already here right? I'll eat you instead". He picked you up onto the counter and kissed you passionately. You knew there was no stopping him. "T-the foods going to burn"! You said trying to find a way out of this. Bakugo unplugged the stove. Well that's one way to do it, damn. He spread your legs out and slowly rubbed your thighs. He knew that was your weak spot and decided to tease you. He trailed kisses up your legs. He then licked up and down both your legs making you look away in embarrassment. He slowly pulled your panties down and licked his lips. "I'm gonna enjoy this". He slowly leaned in, and his tongue gently poked at your sensitive bud. Your breath hitched in your throat and grabbed a hold of his spikey hair. He rubbed your clit with his thumb and wet your heat with his tongue. Your core was dripping with your arousal and his saliva. "Katsuki! Ah! Don't stop"! Your legs shook and your heart beat the speed of light. Your hands ruffled his hair and you pushed his head down further. "Katsuki! Katsuki"! Bakugo slid his fingers into with ease due to the wetness. He arched his fingers up pumping them at your g-spot. Bakugo watched as your sweet white liquid poured out. He wanted to try some. He took his fingers and scooped up some and licked it off his fingers. "Not too bad, it's sweet". He said licking his lips with a smirk. He reached in his pocket. "I saw this online and wanted to give it a go, hope you don't mind". He took out a blue vibrator and put it right under your clit. "Ahhh! N-No! I-it's over-whelming"! You bucked your hips up towards the vibrations. Your screams filled the kitchen and cum poured out as you reached your orgasm. You squirted a little on him and moaned out his name while try to catch your breath. "Did you like that"? Bakugo asked turning off the vibrator. He picked you up off the counter and put you up against the wall. He skid off his shorts, and boxers and positioned himself at your drilling wet heat. " I love you damn it". I love..you too". You smiled briefly before loudly moaning his name as he thrusted in and out of you hard. The loud clapping of skin, the cum dripping out of you both onto the floor, the banging if your back hitting the wall (not too hard). Sweat poured down both of your faces and lewd sounds emerged from your lips. "Shit, Y/n your so tight f-Fuck"! He thrusted deeper and deeper once again hitting your weak spot. Tears streamed down your cheek from the overwhelming sensations you got from him. Waves of pleasure covered you both. Bakugo gazed passionately into your e/c orbs as he fucked you senseless. Bakugo moaned and grunted your name, feeling you tightly wrap your legs around him. He felt you get a whole lot tighter, then you screamed his name while your legs shook uncontrollably. You felt a hot liquid shoot into you and you sighed in sexual relief. Bakugo slowly pulled out, letting the sticky warm liquid drip onto the floor.  "Amazing". He said carrying you to bed. He laid you down the opened your legs again. "Round two".

    Wow. Okay that was longer than I thought, if you liked this, and want more~, don't forget to comment and vote, hope you enjoyed! (。T ω T。)