🍋Aizawa Shouta x Wife!Reader Part 1

A/n ~ He's hot.

~You and and Aizawa have been married for 5 months. You guys never have arguments, until tonight.

Aizawa [P.O.V]

I opened the door to our apartment. It was dark and I had to stay out late- pro hero work. I stepped in yawning and set my keys on the table. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom but stopped. Y/n had a sad look on her face. "Y/n, what's the matter"? She didn't answer me and instead looked away. "Babe, are you okay"? "Please, just go to bed and leave me be". I looked up in shock. Usually she's a very energetic person and is always so happy. "No". "What is it"? She looked at me hesitantly and opened her mouth to speak. "I,...I feel so lonely sometimes". "Lonely? What do you mean"? She stood up and walked over to me. "Well...it's just, your not always here, you are a teacher during the day, and a pro during the night...It gets lonely...without you". I caressed her cheek and pulled her into my arms. "I'm sorry, that you feel lonely but-". "No, stop making excuses", she pulled away from the hug. And displayed a saddened look on her face. "Shota, I don't want......I feel like we're drifting apart, and it worries me". I sighed And ran my fingers through my hair.
"You just not going to say anything"? Y/n bit her lip. "I can't believe you-"! I pulled her in tightly and smashed my lips into hers. She moaned into the kiss by surprise. "W-what are you doing"! I scratched the back of my head. "Don't think I've lost interest in you or anything. There is a reason why it might seem like we don't spend a lot of time, together". I looked her straight in the eyes. "When you say we aren't spending time together, your not being specific, and I know what you actually mean". I watched her expression closely. She immediately got flustered and was completely red. "N-No you don't b-be quiet"! "Yes I do. And to be honest, I was too afraid that if I did something like that to you, you would lose your innocence, and that makes up a lot of your personality, sorry if it offended you". She looked back at me, at a lost for words it seemed.
No p.o.v-

You stood, slightly shocked. "S-Shota...". Aizawa looked at you stepping closer and closer until you were less the 3 feet apart. "But...if you'd like, I could make up for that". His words sent shivers down your spine. Your heart started beating at a quick pace, and your lips quivered. "I-..I would like t-that". You muttered blushing. You then felt his lips press against yours. His arms wrapped around your waist, and lift you up. He then laid you on the soft bed, and pulled off his shirt. He then got on top of you, his perfect abs shining in the dim moonlight. Its dark. "S-shouta...what are you going to do"? You asked nervously. Your legs shook in anticipation. "I'm going to take away your innocence". Just that sentence was a huge turn on. You could feel your arousal seep out of your slit, and dampen your silky panties. "Excited now are we"? His sexy flirtatious tone sent you over the waves. His husky voice in your ears was breathtaking and hot. He lightly bit at your bottom lip and sucked. Hos fingers dipped in your panties. And he slowly rubbed your clit, making you release high pitched squeals. "Aha f-faster"! You yelled squeezing his shoulders. He obliged and flicked his fingers around your clit even more. He then lightly tapped it sending teasing waves of pleasure over your body. "Does this...feel good"? He asked you locking eyes with your e/c ones. You moaned in response and gripped his shoulders even tighter. "Yes! It feels g-good"! He suddenly stopped and opened your legs, then leaned down, his face less then 5 centimeters from your heat. You could feel his icy breathe on your on your clit making you shake a bit. "P-please don't breath on it". You said covering yourself. He quickly moved your hands away. "Your beautiful, don't hide from me I've already seen you naked". You stuttered and closed your eyes shut. "D-don't say it like th- Ahh"! His tongue poked at your entrance and then wiggled it's way inside of you. "N-No Shota! I-it feels weird n-Ngh"! Your hips shook every now and then in pure ecstasy. He then pulled his tongue out of you then, nibbled and sucked your pink clit. "G-god! R-right there ah"! You pushed his head further, and Shota grunted in surprise. He liked you tugging on his black locks of hair and you screaming his name loudly. He loved your red blushing face and the sweat the covered your body. He loved the sweet but aching feeling of wanting to be inside of you. He wanted you all to himself. And tonight, he would get it for sure. He pulled away from your heat and pulled his boxers off. "Are you ready, love"? You weren't fully prepared, but wanted him so badly, the nodded. You wrapped your legs around his back and arched your back in pain as he slowly slid into you. He stopped every now and then to let you get used to it. After a couple minutes of fitting fully inside you he let out a small moan. "I-it's in". He said blushing slightly. "Y-...you can start moving". You muttered, as your legs kept uncontrollably shaking. The feeling was very intense. The whole though of the person you loved with all your heart pumping himself inside you made you heart jump. It couldn't feel any better than this. His pace started to get quicker. His cock throbbed inside of you. "D-Damn..your tight". He said breathlessly pumping into you harder. You gasped and moaned at the new pleasure and couldn't want any more than this. You eyes, half-lidded, your legs open, for him and him only, his name coming out in shouts and moans from your lips. You loved how he was showing you this side of him. He moaned more into your ear. Suddenly your body started shaking violently and you could feel something inside you shudder. You were having a hardcore orgasm. "Ah-ahhh! Shota! I feel s-something!" He grunted louder and gripped your thighs harder enough to leave a mark. He then placed a hickey on your breast before pulling out and jacking himself off. You rode out your orgasm, and laid on the bed, out of breath. "Shota...why did you-". "Your pleasure comes first baby". He said kissing your sweaty forehead. He cleaned your legs and heat, from your sticky liquids and pulled a blanket over you too. He held you in his arms and rocked you to sleep. "Goodnight, Y/n, I love you".

Wow, this was longer than j anticipated...I really hope you guys enjoyed it. I was so flustered writing this bit I did it and I look forward to more!
Stay safe~