🍋Mr. Aizawa x reader Part 2

Aizawa POV-

               Y/n was out with her friends somewhere, so I decided to clean up a little. I started cleaning the kitchen, the bathrooms,the living room and so on. I walked into the living room area and stopped at one of the coffee tables, seeing an old picture of us from high school.

             I didn't even notice the warmhearted smile on my face. I wiped down the windows.
     Then last, I walked into our bedroom and started organizing everything. As I was walking to the other side of the room, I didn't notice the magazine on the floor, and slipped. I fell right on my side next to the bed. "Damn that hurt." I rolled over and saw a box under the bed. What's this?  I pulled the box out and put in on the bed. I was a little nervous of what I was going to find. I slowly opened the box. "What the-."
       She had sex toys?! The whole box was filled up to the top, with butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, and wands. "You naughty girl." I turned on one of the vibrating dildos out of pure curiosity. "So this is what you do behind my back." It buzzed in my hand and I could just imagine it inside of her. Her soft moans and gasps, her fingers teasing her clit.
       I suddenly heard the door open and a surpised Y/n poked her head out. "Hey babe what you got there-. W-wait! Its not what it looks like!" She raced over to me and closed the box. "H-how did you-!" I walked over to her slowly. "How about we try these out, huh?"

     To be continued...

"Ah! Shota! More!" I pumped the dildo inside her quicker and harder. Damn, the way her juices squirted made me all hot and bothered. "You like it when I do this?" I kissed her cute lips and started rubbing her clit. She then stood up and sat over me. She grabbed my hand, shoved three of my fingers into her mouth, and deep throated them. I honestly liked this version of her, never knew my sweet Y/n could get this kinky.
   I picked her up my the waist and pushed her up against a wall. "You ready?" She giggled in my ear. "Since when do you- ahaa!" I plunged deep inside her hard. It was so warm and felt almost tighter than before. I thrusted quicker inside as I watched her legs shake behind me. "You like that huh?" Her nails dug into my back, like a cat, clawing its prey.I smirked as I watched saliva drip from her mouth and her breast bouncing with every smack of my hips into hers. Loud, and quite desperate moans escaped her mouth. "S-Shota! I-I'm-!" I thrusted one last time deep into her hitting her g-spot, and releasing my seed into her. She screamed in delight, and her legs shook even more. "Thank you...daddy." I looked at her in shock. "Don't you start calling me daddy now.." She ran her hands through my hair, visibly out of breath. "You know you like it."