☁Bakugo x Bullied reader☁

Omg, I cannot stop laughing at this picture! HAAAHAAA... Okay please enjoy! 😅

"Huh, Y/n?! Her! Her quirk is so useless though!"
"I wonder how she even made it into this school?"
       "Her mother probably whored her way through."

        Your Pov-

       I slowly sulked through the hallway, wincing at the hurtful words those who passed me spoke. Why are they doing this to me? I'm just like everyone else. I turned a corner, but accidentally bumped into a tall figure. "Hey! Girl! Watch out!" I bowed and stared at the ground. "I-I'm so sorry- excuse me-!" "Oh look who it is, little trashy cunt." I looked up. "D-don't call me that." I tried to keep walking but got slammed to the wall. "O-ow."
          "Next time watch where your going, ya cunt." I heard the whispers of the other students, on the other side of the hallway, staring at me. I quickly got up and ran to class.
"Oh! It's Y/n!" Ashido ran up to me and gave me a warm embrace. "How was your weekend!? Did you eat well!? What'd ya eat!" I dropped my bags and covered my face. No...I can't cry in front of them...I can't let them-..."Y/n? Are you...alright?" She rested her hand on my shoulder. The rest of the class circled around me with an angry look on their faces.

     "They bullied her again, didn't they?" Kirishima stepped in front and glared out into the hallway. "N-no it's f-fine.",  I whimpered and began walking back to my seat. Why is it like this? Why does no one else like me but my own classmates? Maybe...this class just befriended me out of pure pity. Maybe I don't have any real friends.
  "Y/n! Pay attention!", Mr. Aizawa scolded, dropping a book on my desk. "S-sorry." "What was the last thing I said?" He groaned walking back over to his desk. "U-um I-." I nervously looked around the room. Yaoyorozu held up a piece of paper to me. "Thanks!" I whispered.

After class...

I picked up my bags and started walking out. I heard close footsteps behind me, but didn't pay close attention to it. As I tried to get through the school as fast as possible, I could already hear them gossiping about me. But weirdly, they just stopped. So suddenly.

They just went right back to what They were doing. I whirled around to look behind me but instead head bumped someone. "O-ow damn it!" I opened my eyes, wincing from the pain. "Bakugo? What are you doing here?" He glared at me and started walking away. "Those little useless shitheads were bad mouthing you, so I made them stop." I ran to catch up to him. "But why would you do something like that?" He snapped immediately and I fearfully backed away. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" "N-no that's not what I meant- I was just-." His face calmed a little. "Meet me outside my place this afternoon, then we'll talk." He strolled away with his usual posture, and his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Bakugo.....
Later..

"Your late."
I walked up to the porch. "S-sorry I had to do something!" "Just shut up and sit down." I rushed over to the seat, as my heart almost burst out my chest. "W-what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I muttered, playing with my hands. "People are gonna keep bullying you if you don't do something about it. Stop being a defenceless loser when you know your better than that." I felt my cheeks go hot as he spoke. "Show those damned losers how strong you are, and that you don't give a damn about what their dumbasses think of you." I stared at the ground. "I wish I could be as confident as you..." I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. "Hmph you'll never be as confident as me, But you could try."
"If I see you getting bullied and your not doing anything about it, I'll bully you myself-." He leaned in my ear, blushing? "And you might actually like it...."

The End

Ha, WAS it good? Hopefully. Will I improve? YES? NO? Yes.