🍋 Jealous!Hawks x reader

You and Hawks have been dating for 6 weeks. He's already deep in love with you and seems to get'touchy' whenever someone even looks your way. But this time it gets out of hand. [It wasn't a Shigaraki or Overhaul joke I swear] (。T ω T。)

You sat down in a chair waiting for your lover to finish the piles of paper work he was left to do and decided to mess with his phone. "What are you doing, luv"? He said glancing at you from a paper. "I'm just bored is all, I can handle it". You put the phone down and walked over to the window covering half the room. "This is a gorgeous view", you said with a bright smile. Hawks looked your direction and smirked. "Yes...a gorgeous view indeed". You didn't think anything of it until you saw the reflection of the mirror and he was staring directly at your butt. "H-hey! Perv! Get to work"! You walked back to your chair and crossed your arms. Hours and hours go by and you get super bored. "When will you be doneee"?! You whined skimming through a newspaper. He ignored you and kept working. You scoffed and put your hands on your hips glaring a bit. "Hmph, well fine, I'm going into the lunch room". You walked away while Hawks curiously looked up at you.
"Oh! Hi Y/n! You look amazing"! One of the coworkers said waving. "Aw thank you, you too"! You said giggling. Everyone at the office always treated you kindly, you had such a great personality and they enjoyed your company a lot. Suddenly, you heard a thud and then a yell. "Damn it, these boxes are so heavy". A voice said from another room. Your curiosity peaked and you went to go see what the disruption was. Then, your eyes laid upon a blue haired man who appeared to be in his early twenties. "Need some help"? "Yeah thanks". He said standing up. "Can you carry these boxes to offi-". He stopped and stared at you. "W-what is there something wrong",You said a bit worried. "Your...beautiful", he said in awe. You blushed faintly and smiled. "U-um well thanks". "Will you go out with me"? He said still in utter shock. You tapped your fingers together, stuttering. "I-um well you see uh-". You felt a hand around your waist pull you back. "What the- M-mh"! Hawks pinned you to wall and thrust his tongue deep into your mouth. You lightly pushed at his chest. You pulled back in utter shock and all eyes were on you both. Everyone stayed silent and the guy who asked you out was no where to be seen. "Ha-". You glared at him as you laid a finger to your lips. "Come on sweetness I want to ravage you in my office". Your whole face turned bright red and you almost forgot how to breath. He had purposely said it loud enough for everyone to hear. "W-w-wait hold on-"! He pulled you over your shoulder and smirked at his colleagues. "This babe is mine". He closed his office door shut.

In the office-
             He sat you on his desk after clearing it off. He then kneeled down facing her lower body. A flustered look was plastered on your face, and your heart beat quickly. "We can't do that here", you said trying to stand up, but Hawks pushed you tight back down. "You're gonna enjoy this", He said with a sly wink. He unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down with ease, making you look away in embarrassment. His fingers poked your clothed clit lightly, and you gasp from the sudden feeling. He pressed down on it and rubbed it slowly, teasing you. "Y/n, do you like it when I touch you like this"?
           You covered your mouth trying to hold back moans, afraid the other workers would hear. Hawks didn't like that at all, in fact he was pretty annoyed by your consideration for them. He pulled your panties down with his teeth and threw it on the floor somewhere. He leaned his head closer and closer to your heat and pulled your waist closer to him. You could feel his hot breath on your sensitive heat and moaned lightly. "Ah~". He then took a long lick up and down your core as you moaned a little loudly and grabbed his hair tightly. "Hey watch the hair", he said rubbing your sensitive spot slowly. Your legs breath hitched in your throat, feeling that he just stuck his tongue into you. He wiggled it around se ding you off the edge and enjoyed your moans and gasps. He wanted to embarrass you and he didn't really care if his colleagues heard you. He wanted them to. You were mad at him for this but at the same time he knew it turned you on. He stood up and dropped his pants and boxers to the ground. He them positioned his big length at your core and slowly thrusted in. You cried out in pleasure as he began thrusting hard into your small body. He had one arm around your back and another on your legs for support. "A-ah d-deeper"! He blushed at your sudden words but obliged to your request. His hips slammed back in forth into you at a quick but deep pace. His breathing was loud and you could here his moaning under the sound of your skin slapping against his. Your eyes lay half lifted and you slowly began to lose your mind as he ruthlessly banged you on the desk. "F-fuck Y/n, I-I'm close". You somewhat nodded and screamed his name as he released his hot seed into you. The warmth of the one you loved pouring inside you released passionate feelings around your body. "I love you", he said kissing your forehead caringly, then your collarbone, and last, your lips.