Tokoyami - [In Heat] Part 1

I was working a personal decorating project, and borrowed some things from Tokoyami. I wanted to just add some new things to my dorm and make it more lively. And today was the day to return them.

I knocked on his dorm door and waited. No response. "Oh, well maybe he's not here". I turned around and started walking, but a noise caught my attention. It almost sounded like...a grunt. I walked back to the door. I didn't exactly intend to pry, but it happened. I leaned my ear against the door and listened.

I heard a small noises from his room. "Fumi, are you okay?" The grunts stopped instantly, then I heard footsteps towards the door, and it swung open. I stepped back. His face was covered in sweat and small pants left his lips. "I'm fine, Y/n." I took a small glance past him, in his room. "Your room is a mess, I'll help clean it up." I pushed past him lightly with a small smile plastered on my lips. "No, you don't have to, you should leave." I could feel myself getting slightly annoyed. "For some reason you always tend to get distant and more introverted than usual during the spring." He gasped silently and turned away. "She noticed." "Hmm? Noticed what?" I said confused. I pat his shoulder, rather slowly, but in a friendly manner. He flinched. "Is something wr-." He grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to the wall, shutting the door. "Please help me". He whispered desperately and gripped my shoulders tighter. "I really want you." "Y-you w-what?!" My cheeks felt hot and I averted eye contact. "I want to...make love to you."

To be continued...