Part 13: What The Hell Is YangYang Doing Here Pt 1.

Renjun laughed as the younger boy pressed a light kiss against his cheek. He looked down at the boy in his arms, the sheets covering the two as they cuddled together.

"I love you Renjun Hyung," the boy's honey like voice floated into Renjun's ears and he smiled brightly.

"I love you too," he whispered and pressed a kiss of his own onto the other's forehead.

"Then why did you leave me?"

Renjun stilled and looked down, letting out a terrified scream. The boy was laying there with blood seeping out of his head. Renjun felt bile rising in his throat as he tried to stop the bleeding. Tears started to rush down his face. His hands shook over the growing blood flow. He couldn't lose him. He couldn't lose him.

Renjun's eyes flung open but he couldn't move. His eyes whirled around the room bathed in sunset colors. He let out a groan as he glanced down, noticing the bandage around his torso. He then notice his bare arms, his blood running cold now that he knew Sicheng knew.

He felt a tug at his hand and he looked down, almost yelling in shock. Donghyuck was half-asleep in a chair next to his bed with his head bobbing up and down as he struggled to stay awake.

The events of the other day flooded back into his head as he stared at the boy who had failed to notice that he was awake.

"I'll be waiting for you."

Renjun smiled softly to himself. It was the first time that he had woken up from being unconscious after a mission which he had been injured on to find someone sitting next to him. Even when he had first joined he usually woke up to a dark room, Sicheng walking back in hours later to check on him. It felt nice.

Renjun felt an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach and for a second he thought he was going to throw up. But he didn't. Thankfully. He wasn't too sure how Donghyuck would react to that.

His finally felt the pressure on his hand and looked down, eyes widening as he saw his hand intertwined with one of Donghyuck's.

Renjun grit his teeth and shuddered harshly, trying not to rip his hand out of the boy's grasp so he could fall asleep. Renjun closed his eyes tightly and hit his head on the pillow behind him, his heart pounding against his chest as anxiety spiked through him.

Why the hell was Donghyuck still here?

The action of throwing his head back on the pillow had, unfortunately, alerted the boy next to him that he was awake. Donghyuck's body shot up as he stared intensely at Renjun. He seemed to be forcing his eyes open so he could stay awake, only really succeeding in making Renjun more uncomfortable than he was.

Renjun winced as he felt that familiar throbbing pain in his abdomen and lifted the blankets up to see bandages wrapped tightly around his torso, specks of blood starting to seep through.

"Are you okay?" was the first thing that came out of Donghyuck's mouth and Renjun looked at him with bewilderment. When was the last time Renjun had heard those words? It had certainly been a while. "Do you need me to get Sicheng or anything?"

Donghyuck was now leaning closer to the boy, eyes looking over his body and Renjun shifted under his weirdly intense gaze.

"I need you to let go of my hand, get me hand sanitizer, and then get me new bandages so I can rewrap my stomach." Renjun said sharply and Donghyuck immediately let go of his hand, jumping up to find the demanded supplies.

Renjun massaged his hand and scratched at it, trying to ignore the crawling skin and the thought of another person touching his skin. He shuddered and started to rub his hand harder, trying his best not to have another break down.