Authors Note

Hey guys, Hannah here!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting, and making me laugh. I'm so glad that I got to know a lot of people through writing this who continuously supported me.

I feel very bittersweet now that Renjun and Donghyuck's story is over in this tale of convenience store noodles, bullets, and recovered memories. I've been writing this story for close to three months and it's going to feel strange now that I'm not clicking onto Wattpad to write another chapter for my beloved boys.

I'm going to miss writing about these characters and their development, as much as I'm sure you guys may miss reading each chapter as they overcame each of their struggles to find each other again.

But, because I'm not completely heartless, I have a little present.

Here's a little treat for you guys that may want it:

After much consideration and various ideas that struck me at 3am, I decided that I felt incredibly compelled to write about Taeyong, seeing as he was such and essential character to my story

The Beginnings will tell the story of how Taeyong and Doyoung met, as well as how all of the older members of the mafia established the NCT Mafia as it was in this story. Johnny, Jaehyun, Ten, Kun, Sicheng, Jungwoo, Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung, and Taeyong are going to form a very unlikely band of characters.

I hope that you'll give it a look (as I shamelessly promote this story). I'm posting the first chapter in a day or two.

Well...

I'll see you guys. Somewhere. Sometime.

- Hannah

__________________