3. Sexy

After breakfast, which I didn't bother having, I left the hostel premises with the remaining 100 students or whatever, to begin the fifteen minute walk to school. It's always been refreshing for me to walk alone even though I was surrounded by people because it meant I didn't owe anybody my attention. As I was about to get lost in my bubble, I felt a presence beside me and I mentally groaned. I just knew it wasn't someone I had a soft spot for and I was right, it was some of my classmates talking about the classes we had today. I wasn't bothered by that because we were supposed to have all 3 of my favorite subjects so I knew my day would be fine regardless of what the remaining two were.

"I hope Mr Abubakr doesn't get angry today" one of them said.
"Yea, me too. I would enjoy his classes better if he was less angry" the second replied.
"I know, right? It's not entirely his fault though, our boys can be very annoying" the third contributed.

I just mumbled in response and decided to tune them out and create that bubble after all. They didn't need my contribution, they just wanted to walk with me to school and I was fine with that because it meant I was still alone.

Oh! Have I mentioned that I'm a people magnet. I didn't know what it was about me but people always tend to want to be around me even though I am almost always grumpy. I mean I've always known I have a beautifully shaped face and big attractive eyes but I thought that would only attract the opposite sex and not everyone but then I could care less. Most of my classmates have always commented that the only times I wasn't looking grumpy was when I was with my close circle of friends especially Saira my best friend but again I couldn't give a rat's ass about that. I love who I love and I smile when I want.

'Lets find that bubble, shall we?' I thought to myself.

I was standing in front of a full length mirror in just my underwear, a black Lacy bra and a flower printed cotton panties. I was still my chocolate coloured self except my body was more pronounced, big brown eyes, full lips, full eyebrows and eyelashes and my ever present pointed lips. I licked my lips and continued to appraise my body. My shoulders were just the perfect size in my opinion with long lean arms extending from them. I looked at my palm and fingers and smiled at the almost-red natural colour at the tip of my nails, I'd always loved that about my fingernails. My eyes fell to my chest and I grinned at the swell of full breasts staring back at me housed in the bra. My stomach was not completely flat but not protruded either and I frowned slightly at that before I shook my head and continued.

My thighs were a tiny bit lighter than the rest of my body probably because they were the least exposed to the sun. They were thick and curved in at my knees. My calf looked strong, almost like I worked out  but I scrunched up my nose at the thought.

'I'm way too lazy to be dedicated to a workout routine'

I shrugged and let my eyes travel further to my feet and all the way back to my forehead and back to my feet. 'Gorgeous' i grinned at the thought.
I stepped back from the mirror to put on an already laid out black and white armless jumpsuit with skull prints on it and then I got a message that read..."we're still meeting at that restaurant, right?... Can't wait"
Hm... Seems like I have a date, I wonder what he looks like or she...
I put on my plain white hijab, a black long sleeved casual jacket and slipped my feet into a 2-inch black slippers to complete the look.

Don't hate, black is beautiful.
I stepped out of my apartment, got a few complements from my neighbours, I think, and flagged a cab for my destination. Only, I never got there because my vision cleared and I realized we were already at the school entrance.

I grinned at the thought of how I looked and decided I'll complete that fantasy someday. Turns out my walking buddies were discussing something funny and I appeared like I had been following the conversation. I shrugged, win-win.

*********************************
I think it's safe to say you're enjoying it... How about you show some love by clicking that tiny star.
Thank you for voting