⚡Where are you, Gerard?

[Frerard (Frank top), smut,
no particular triggers]

"Do you know where Gee is?" I asked Mikey. "No, do you want me to help you look for him?" -"Nah, don't worry"
Where could he be?

As I walked away from Mikey to go to the toilets, I heard a noise. It was coming from there. I sped up a little bit, and opened the door. I saw an empty stall and decided to go in it. The next one was occupied. As I locked the door, I heard the noise again. It was someone moaning. I hurried up to pee and washed my hands, when the door opened, revealing Gee, blushing.
When he saw me, he said "D-did you hear me?"
I nodded. He then asked me not to tell anyone. "Oh I won't, if I can participate, kitten". Then I pushed him against the wall. He let me kiss him, moaning in my mouth.
He then put his arm around my neck as I started kissing his. I left some marks and bruises on his skin.
Then I took off his T-shirt. He took off mine and I started kissing his chest.
He softly moaned and put his head against the wall. I got on my knees and took off his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear.
I took his length in my mouth and started sucking. He was getting louder, so I hummed and it made some vibrations. Gee then put his hand on my head and moaned "It feels soooo goood, Frank". I stopped sucking and said "You call me Daddy". He nodded and let out a quiet "Sorry". I started sucking harder, he was getting louder, and as I was going to stop, he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and said "You taste good, kitten".
As I got up, he replied "Thank you Daddy, may I return the favor?". I nodded and took off my pants, keeping only my underwear. He took it off and took my manhood in his mouth, sucking like a little slut. I put my hand in his hair and moaned his name. He was letting out small noises. I said "K-kittEN I'm c-cloSSEEE" as I pulled his hair. I then came in his mouth. "Swallow it all, you slut"
-"Yes Daddy".

He got up and I handed him his clothes, then put mines back on. He told me he loved it, then left the toilets. I took some toilet paper to clean some of his sperm that was on my face, washed my hands and left.

[A/N: This is the first one-shot I wrote, please don't be mean. I take criticism, but only constructive criticism. If you have any requests, you can tell them in the comments of the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed, bye]