🌹 Is that.. Love?

Request from RyanSmiless

[Joshler, fluff, no
particular triggers]

We were on stage. He was rapping. I mean- singing. He don't like it when I say he's rapping. He's my best friend and bandmate. I love him so much. No homo tho.
Well I think no homo. I don't know anymore.
He was singing the last song. As soon as he had finished, we went backstage.
We took a shower and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up early. 6:30 am.
Panic! At The Disco had joined us to tour with us for a few days, so I decided to call Brendon so we could go out and talk a bit. I got out of bed, changed clothes and exited the room.
-"Hi?"
-"Hi, it's Josh."
-"Oh hi Josh, how are you?"
-"I'm fine, and I was wondering if we could hangout and talk"
-"Oh sure! Will Tyler be here too?"
-"Nah he's sleeping."
-"Okay, you come over to here? We're parked next to the park."
-"I'll be here in 20 minutes."
-"Okay, imma change clothes then."

I got out of the bus and walked to the park. As I was in front of it, I thought 'Maybe I should have left a note for Tyler when he wakes up". I decided to ignore it and walked faster. It was winter, so it was cold. I then saw the Panic! bus and knocked on the door. Brendon opened it, saying "Heyya friend!". I replied with a "Hey Brendon"
-"You look sad. Is there something wrong?"
-"Nah I'm okay." I laughed awkwardly.
-"Something's wrong I know it."
-"No I am fine."
-"Then why are you blushing?" I must be looking like a tomato now.
-"I'm not."
-"Come here."
And he let me enter the bus. He told me to sat down on the couch and went in another room. He came back with drinks.
-"So, tell me what's wrong."
-"Nothing."
-"Did Tyler broke up the band?"
-"No.. It's not that."
-"Then what is it?"
-"Uhm.. I think I'm in love. But I don't really know..."
-"Who?"
-".....Tyler.."
-"Aww you'd look so cute together."
-"But he's my best friend... And I don't even know if I'm really in love.."
-"Okay, can I ask you some questions?"

I nodded, and he started his questioning.
"Would you be mad if he started dating someone else?", "Would you sleep with him if he asked?", "Do you feel jealous when he looks at others?", "Would it make you happy if he loved you?". I nodded to all the questions. "Well I think you're in love with hi-". My phone started ringing. It was Tyler. I answered my phone and heard "Where are you? I've been looking for you for half an hour! Are you with some girls or something like that? You're my best friend I thought I could trust you!" I tried to reply, but he already had hang up the phone.

I started crying and went outside. I headed to our bus. Brendon ran after me. He yelled "Wait! Josh! Come here!".
I stopped running and he hugged me. "You know, I can help you, I'm not an expert in love, but I'll always be here to help you or any of my other friends."
I stopped crying. "Thank you".
I went back to our bus, Brendon to his.

I was expecting to find Tyler in it. He wasn't there. I texted him.
"Where are you? I thought you were in the bus"
He left me on seen.
"What did I do? I was just with Brendon"
"I know. You could have told me you two were dating."
"Whaat no! We're not dating!"
"Stop lying! I saw you hugging!"
"We aren't dating! He's just a good friend"
"Tell me the truth"
"I was sad so he hugged me"
"You should have told me you were sad, I could have helped you"
"You would?"
"Yes. I've had a crush on you for a long time but I don't know if you feel the same way..."
"You love me?!?"
"If you want to break up the band and never talk to me again it's okay, I understand"
"I love you too"
"You do?"
"Yes. That's why I was sad. I was scared you didn't loved me back."
"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier"

I then heard the door open.
"Josh? Does that make us... A couple?"
"Yes, you're now my boyfriend" I answered happily.
He entered the room and we hugged.
"Maybe we should tell Brendon?"
"That can wait until later"
And with that, I kissed my beautiful boyfriend, the best singer on earth, Tyler.