⚡Do you wanna play a little game, sweetie?

[Frerard (Frank top), smut,
no particular triggers]

Frank was making coffee for me, and I was drawing, next to my brother. We were sitting on the couch. Frank asked me "Sugar?". As I replied "Yes?", Mikey corrected me by saying "He's not calling you sugar, he's asking if you want some in your coffee.", and Frank told him "Actually I meant both.". I drank my coffee, while drawing Frank.
"You need to draw things other than Frank" Ray told me.
Him and Mikey left the room to go buy some food.
I was left alone with Frank.
As I started to imagine things, I noticed that I was hard. I tried to grab a cushion to hide it, but Frank already had noticed it too. "Gee, I already know, don't try to hide it"

Oops.
He then sat next to me and added "You know, I could hide your problem where no one could find it". Then Frank put his hand on my inner thigh, and I shivered. I was blushing so hard, I probably looked like a tomato.

"I-.."
"Yes Gee?"
"St-stop it- pl-lease."
"Why? I'm sure you like what I'm doing to you. "
"I do... But.."
"Then why would I stop?"

He then started rubbing my inner thigh, and palming me through my pants. I let out shaky noises, trying to be as quiet as possible. He pulled me on his lap and put his other hand on my mouth, to try to stop the noises. He then slid his hand in my pants, and started jacking me off slowly.
"Not wearing any underwear, huh?"
"N-no"
"Were you waiting for me to do this?"
"I- uh.. F-Frankie..."
"Yes?"
"Faster please"
"Slut, you didn't answer my question"
"S-sorry... Please go f-faster"
"Don't you dare moan"
"Yes D-Frank"
Frank looked at me with a questioning look. Shit. I fucked up.
"What did you say? What were you gonna call me?"
I blushed.
"Uh... I-... I was gonna call you Daddy"
"Aww little baby Gee wants to call me Daddy"
"Are y-you mad?"
"No, why would I be mad? I like it"
"Then please go f-faster Daddy"
Frank jacked me off as fast as he could, kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I whispered-screamed a small "close" before coming in my pants and on Frank's hand. He licked it, looking at me, and whispered "You taste so good baby" I blushed and he kissed me.
"Next time I'm riding you". He giggled and went in the bathroom.