Prologue

______________
                                 All that you
                                      are is
                                  all that I'll
                                   ever need
                                Ed Sheeran
                      _____________

"(L/n)! I-I like you! P-please be my girlfriend!" A boy had said. I was simply walking to lunch when I got interrupted. He bowed a full ninety degrees and in his hands was a box of chocolates.

"Ah no thank you! I like someone else." My hand reached into my bag and it shuffled around in there until I found what I was looking for. The boy looked up from his bowing position with disappointment clear on his face.

My friends took pity on the poor soul. Sure It was every day that boys would get rejected by either Aoi or myself. He just happened to be one of them. I held my own hands out to the boy with a three choice selection. I knew he had chocolates to cry over but I couldn't help myself.

"Want some candy?" I smiled.

________________________________
This will not be the length of all of the chapters I promise.

Welcome~~~

I love Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun just as much as you do if you're looking at fan fiction for it.

Here's what's going to happen. This is a setting where everyone is alive. I wanted the readers and the lover to have intimate moments while they are both alive. They are all in the same grade (Excluding Kou and Mitsuba) I couldn't find any fanfiction with a setting like this so I though, "Why not?"

Like the description says,

(Y/n) (L/n) is the daughter of the owners at local candy shop. But, she does not aspire to be what her parents have planned for her.

More chapters coming soon!

Original release date: May 5, 2020