Chapter 3 ☑

Natasha's pov

"Umm, what's your name?" I ask him noticing that he hasn't said much.

"It's Stefan kitten..."he replied with a boyish smirk.

"Its hot I like it"

'did i just tell a guy his name sounds hot?' I retorted in my head.

'you sure did girlie...you sure did' my subconscious hollered.

'shut it'

I was jolted out of my thoughts with fingers snapping in front of my face

"Umm hello? Anybody there?" I heard Stefan ask in humor.

"Sorry i kinda zoned out" I sheepishly said.

"Yh i kinda noticed" He replied with a smirk.

"Yo Stef! Mr baldy's coming" Freddie whispers.

"That..i don't care about" He replied with a bored expression.

"No fool he's coming towards you and Nat!" Pam shouted making me turn sharply to see him making long strides toward us.

"Oh God, shit's about to hit the fan" I muttered.

"Mr Krugerston and Miss Salvatore can you please tell me what I last explained?" Mr Vendrick asked boiling in rage at our noise.

"Umm, you said something about putting equation PIE next to the third equation with the thingy near the stroke thingy over the bottom thingy sliding to the left and right dividing each other thingy"
They both said at the same time confusing Mr baldy.

"I dont understand one bit of what you just said but I'm sure you'll be able to explain it better in detention".

"Aww man!, Detention?"

"Yes detention, the both of you!" He exclaimed making Stefan laugh loud.

"And who may you be?" he asked with a brow raised making him choke on his laughter.

"Oh, I'm Stefan Salvatore" he said with a smirk.

"The new student?"

"Yes sir, the transferred student" he replied icily.

"Salvatore as in Paloma's Salvatore?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yh, Paloma's Salvatore"he replied smiling at pam.

"Wow, So who's she to you
Your Cousin? Your niece?" I ask bewildered.

"He's my brother.....my twin brother" Pam mumbled out.

"yh i am"he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?....We tell each other everything but you decide to keep this from Rite and i?..so not cool Pam" I glowered highly disappointed in her.

"I.. I'm.. S..Sorry I didn't mean to" She cried out.

"Save it for someone that cares" I growl out.

"Okay class, we're back to calculus" Mr Vendrick says but is interrupted by the bell.

"Alright class since you guys succeeded in wasting calculus period today, there's no homework" he grumbled out making everyone excited to leave.

Ignoring Pam's crys and begs i make my way to the cafeteria.
Looking around for Rite, I finally see him seated at a table with a girl.

Making my way towards him, I'm suddenly obstructed from my view. Looking up my eyes meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes and some other guys.

"Kitten, where's your table?" Stefan asked smirking making me blush furiously with his friends behind him snickering.

"Umm, Over there" I replied pointing towards Rite's table.

We walked together had gotten to the table when i was suddenly crushed by someone hugging me tight.

"Natasha, I missed you my love" He said playfully.

"Who's the blondie?" Stef growled out glaring daggers at him.

"Who Rite?.... Rite's just a friend" I said softly touching his hand my heart pounding against my chest.

"Awww...would you look at that, wittle Natty has a cwush" Freddie whispers in my ear making me glare hard at him.

"No i don't" I whispered back.

"Yes you do" he argued.

"No i don't "

"Yes you do"

"No i don't"

"Yes you do"

"Yes i do"

Nice try but it ain't gonna work on me.
"Yes u truly do" he smirked in victory.

"Damn you" I grumbled out.

"Hey guys"I see Pam infront of our table.

Rolling my eyes as she tries to sit next to me.

"Just sit" I snapped making her sigh and sit.

"Nat I'm really sorry for not telling you but my dad wanted us to keep it a secret because people would want to know the heir to our family companies and dad didn't want our lives to always be on television" She explained.

"So you decide to keep it a secret even from Rite and i"

"And i said I'm sorry about it, please natty" she cried out.

"Kit..natty Pam is saying the truth, its all dad's fault not hers, he threatened us both to keep it a secret" he pleaded on behalf of his sister making me gasp and hug her.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, you know i can't remain angry at you...we're besties for life" I said hugging her with her body crushing me.

"Im sorry Nat, I really am" she sobbed out.

"There's nothing to be sorry about dear, I love you" I sobbed out too.

"Oh fuck!, now they're both crying, i can't stand crying ladies" Frankie groaned out making everyone laugh.

The remaining time left was used in getting to know ourselves.

I got to know Freddie and Stef's bros rick and troy better.

We also made fun of rite finally growing some balls and asking his crush alicia out and she saying yes to him.
shes kinda our friend now and seats at our table.

I love y'all so much 💖
Keep smiling 😁