chapter 12 ☑

Natasha's pov

"Natasha..hurry up honey, you don't wanna be late on your graduation!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Almost done mom!" I reply back.

graduation..I still can't believe we're graduating today. It feels just like yesterday when we started senior year.The bullying and mockery feels like yesterday.
Shaking my head i put on the diamond earrings and necklace stef gave me on my birthday and grab a pair of glass heels to go with my red gown.
Grabbing my silver purse and my phone, i make my way down the stairs.

Walking downstairs i see my family all dressed up and ready to go except ricko who travelled to Greece for a contract signing but is returning today. Because according to him, he can't ever miss seeing me in a graduation gown and cap.

"Oh honey you look beautiful" Mum says taking pictures of me.

"Mum let's get going so we can arrive early"Dew says dragging mum out of the house before she goes crazy with pictures.

*****

Arriving at the avenue, i see fellow graduants walking around in their gowns and caps.

Looking around i spot pam and Freddie waving at me. Walking towards them i notice stef checking me out, making me blush lightly.

"kitten you look gorgeous as hell" he says smirking as my face turns redder.

"thanks babe, you clean up well too" I reply openly checking him out.

"Yo! My love, you look smokin hot!" Rite says eyeing me making me jokingly slap his shoulder.

"Oww!, I you hurt me princess" he says in mock hurt.

"Okay people, let's all get seated.Graduating students kindly move to your seats please, the program is about to begin". The principal announces making us go to our separate seats that has been arranged according to our surnames.

After the valedictorian speech, the giving of testimonials begin. I suddenly hear my name being called. Walking to the stage, I collect my testimonial and smile at the camera. Tapping the mic, I clear my throat to make a speech.

"Hello there everyone. Im just want to say a big thank you to all my friends, family and teachers.You all really made this year the best for me and thank you for that". Walking down the stage  everyone applauds loudly. Smiling at my family, i take my seat.

"Honey I really loved your speech" Mum shouts hugging me after the program.

"Thank you mum..Dad, And thank you guys for coming here to support me" I reply hugging my family.

"You're welcome honey" mom says before releasing me.

"yo shortie!" I hear someone yell. Turning around i sight Pam, troy, Freddie and Alicia walking towards me making my grin widen.

"Where's rite and stef?" i ask noticing their absence.

" I've not seen rite since after he collected his testimonial but i think stef went to the toilet." pam replies points towards the building.

"Go get that boyfriend of yours so you guys can take pictures together" mum says shooing me away.

"hurry it up, We need to get back home before ricko gets back from the airport.

Looking around for Stef and not seeing him, I decide to go into the school building to search for him.
After searching all the classes and still no stef, i decide to go back outside when i hear some sounds coming from the gym locker room.

Entering inside my heart freezes and stops for some seconds. My legs suddenly feel weak, tears flowing down my eyes.

I love y'all so much 💖💋
Keep on smiling 😁

Xõxø