Chapter 14 ☑

Stefan's pov

"Come to the gym locker room, you will know who i am" I stare hard at the message i receive from the unknown number that has been sending me threatening messages about my relationship for some weeks now. Threatening me with my family and natty's life if i refuse to break up with her.

Standing up from my seat, i quietly whisper to pam that i want to go to the restroom, I'll be right back.

Walking into the locker room my blood turns cold at the sight of the pictures littered on the floor and some in the hands of some guy.

"You motherfvcker!..where did you get these from!?" I shout slamming the dude on the lockers while choking him.

"I..I'm j..just following o..orders" he stutters clawing at my hands.

"Orders from who? Is he the one who has been sending me threatening messages huh!?.... Answer me!!" I punch him severely already frustrated with his silence.

"I..I c..cannot tell you e..else they would k..kill me" he stutters, his face turning blue..blood spilling from his face.

"But you know its not me in those pictures, you have to let me know how i can fix it!" I shout while the guy just stares at me which makes me frustrated.

Loosening my tie, i remove my gown, cap and suit coat. I punch and beat the living crap out of the guy until blood is gushing out from everywhere leaving me with bloody knuckles.

Hearing a gasp, I turn to see Natasha behind me, her eyes moving across the pictures littered around.
"Shit" I mutter tossing the bloody dude away, picking the pictures and crumbling them up.

I immediately run after her pulling her into an empty classroom.
My heart constricts at the sight of tears running down her face.

Hearing her shout and scream in anger and pain makes me want to grab her and kiss her deeply, but I know it'll earn me an aggressive slap.

After all her shouting and insults, she turns and walks out of the classroom and i don't stop her anymore because its for the best and i don't want anyone to harm her because of me.
The most painful part of it all is that i still love her, and i always will. She has stolen my heart from the beginning without her knowing.

"Dammit" I shout punching the table next to me. I pick up a chair and fling it across the room breaking it to pieces. Sitting on the floor of the classroom with my head bowed, i feel the tears dropping on my hands.

"Fuck it all, Im not gonna cry because of her. Hell! I've never cried because of anyone so why would i cry because of her" I exclaim laughing hysterically.

Hours later, i finally leave the classroom. Walking outside towards the parking lot, I'm pretty sure the school empty because its late already.

Getting into my car, i drive straight home with a clouded mind and heavy heart.

The moment i arrive home, Not talking to anyone I walk straight into my room, take a long hot shower and get into bed and fall asleep dreaming about a certain cute eyed kitten.

I love y'all so much 💖💋
Keep on smiling 😁

Xõxø