Chapter 15 ☑

Natasha's pov

"Natty, wake up!" I hear someone shout shaking me.

"Mum?" I groan squinting my eyes to see her clearly.

"N..Natty, g..get up" mum says her fingers shaking.

"Mum.. Whats wrong?..Why are you shaking" I ask beginning to feel worried.

" W..we need to get to the hospital" she stutters out, tears brimming her eyes.

"Mum talk to me..what's wrong, why are we going to the hospital by three in the morning" I ask glancing at my alarm clock.

"y..your b..brother"

"Ricko? What happened to him mum!!" I shout rushing out of my bed to her.

"h..he was i..involved in an.." mum stutters out bursting into tears.

"He what involved in what huh? Mum!" I scream getting frustrated with her beating around the bush.

"An accident Natasha! a freaking accident" She screams back at me leaving me blank and speechless.

"No no no no no..this can't be happening" i mutter shaking my head.
I grab my car keys and rush downstairs immediately dragging mum with me.

"Mum!, what is the name of the hospital" I ask speeding out of the house down the street.

"Mum answer me before i lose my mind" i drive like a crazy pregnant woman.

" Sain-fortes hospital" she mumbles finding sudden interest in staring at her feet"

"Dammit!"  Hitting the wheel i shout in anger making her whimper. I hate that hospital because that's where grandpa and my aunt died.

We arrive at the hospital within fifteen minutes after one very crazy drive.
Running towards the reception. I hurriedly ask the snobbish nurse for Ricko Mosley's room.Eyeing me warily, she asks for my relationship status with him.

"Dammit nurse..,He's my goddamn brother!!!" I sneer at the stupid bimbo that calls herself a nurse.

"s..sorry ma'am" she whimpers out.

"Just tell me where he's fvcking admitted into" I lash out.

"He just came out of surgery..he's been admitted in room 5d" she rushes pointing towards the stairs.

Bursting into the room, my brothers turn to know who the intruder is. Walking towards the bed, my heart breaks at the sight of my brother with wires and oxygen mask attached to him. His head is swollen and wrapped up in bandages while his right leg is attached to a cast. Injuries are littered everywhere on his body.

Holding his hand the water works begin.
"p..please ric wake up, you can't leave me. Remember you promised never to leave your Goddess Asherah. Y..You have to wake up ricko." I cry until i fall asleep.

Feeling something tap me i wake up to see josh standing next to me.

"Nugget you need to go home and freshen up, Its already two in the afternoon" Josh hugs me to his chest.

"Its okay nugget, he's gonna wake up. All Mosley boys are fighters, mum didn't raise us to be pussies" he says walking me out of the room.
I laugh softly at his last statement making his eyes brighten.

"Go home nugget, we'll stay back and take care of him." He orders leaving no room for arguements.

Sighing i nod my head and he escorts me to my Chevy. Pecking my forehead he hugs me before going back inside.

Driving out of the parking lot, i go to the person that can help me calm down.

Arriving at Stef and Pam's place, i text stef to come out.

My badboy 😘💕💋
'Hey, you home?'
Don't blame me, I've not had time to change his name to a$$hole on my phone. After waiting for minutes, i decide to text him again.

My badboy 😘💕💋
'I'm outside, can you come out?'.
Still no response.
Sighing, i decide to text pam since the asshole refuses to reply.

Swt Pam😜
'Hey pam, are you home?'
A minute later she replies.

'Yeah, I am..what's going on?'

'Can you come outside, Im kinda standing here' I reply.

Few minutes later she walks out in a maroon colored dress with a tired and weary face.

"Hey natty, come in" she mumbles leading me into the house and straight to her room.

Sitting on her bed, she notices my mood and silence.
"Whats wrong nat?" she asks looking worried.

"s..stef and i..we are over" I whimper softly as few tears escape my eyes.

"Fuck! So that's why he just left like that" Pam shouts in anger jumping up from the bed.

"w..what?" I ask confused by her ranting.

Sighing pam sits back on the bed and holds me tight.
"Stef's gone nat. He left back to Italy this morning" pam says softly rocking me as the tears flow freely.

"m..my brother is in the h..hospital pam, he was i..involved in a mysterious accident. Even the police concluded that it was an attempted m..murder." i stutter while hiccuping.

"Darling, I'm so sorry" pam retorts.

"And he left just like that, without even saying goodbye or even sending a text. I hate him, I hate him so much!" i cry out with pam rocking me softly.

 I hate him, I hate him so much!" i cry out with pam rocking me softly

Picture of Ricko.

I love y'all so much 💖💋
Keep smiling 😁

Xõxø