Chapter 5 ☑

Stefan's pov

"Stefan!" Rolling my eyes at the voice of my sister, My door is slammed open revealing Paloma puffing like a wounded animal.

"What is it this time?" I sigh throwing myself on my bed.

"Did you really beat up Zane Rickard after all of dad's warnings!" she shouts in anger.

"Lower your voice...and yes..yes i did i don't care about what that old man says, he doesn't own me so he can go fuck himself for all i care" Rolling her eyes she walks towards my bed and sits at the end.

"I just care so much about you and don't want anything to happen to you again" she replies with a concerned face.

"Im fine baby sis...no stress" I say ruffling her hair.

"Shut up you're only older by one minute"

"Still it counts cause you can't buy even a second in the market"I Smugly say.

"Yeah yeah" She replies nonchalantly. "So whats going between you and Natty.. dont even bother giving me the friends bullshit, I saw the way you were staring at her today" she asks with excitement like she's about hearing Channing Tatum's voice.

"Well..." nervously scratching my neck.

"Awwww...does wittle Steffy have a cwush on Natasha?" she cooes making me glare playfully at her.

"No... kinda...maybe"

"Make up your mind boy!" she shouts jumping on my bed.

"Ohk ohk...yes, happy?"

"OMG!, My ship is about sailing...i need to tell the rest about this"she shouted jumping on my bed in excitement.

"Have you asked her out yet?, did she agree?, are you guys dating yet? "she asked at once bombarding me with questions.

"You know what Pam, get out i wanna sleep"

" Geez...im leaving already no need to be so rude" Rolling her eyes she runs out of my room in excitement screaming like a crazy woman.

Chuckling at her childishness i lay on my bed my mind wandering to a certain innocent kitten.

*******

Natasha's pov

Walking to my locker at school i stop seeing a huge body resting on my locker, Looking closely i smile seeing the owner of the body. Picking up speed, I walk faster to my locker and smile when he turns to face me.

"Morning kitten, how was your night?" Stefan asked smiling.

"Good morning to you too stef...my night was great" I replied opening my locker.

"Good to hear gattino" he said watching me grab books from my locker.

"Umm...."

"Say it Stef" i urge making him smile brightly.

"I..i was kinda wondering if you're free after school" he shyly says making my heart pound against my ribcage.
Blushing, I reply with a yes trying to hide my excitement.

"So would you like to go out with me then?"

"Like a date?" I squeak out.

"Yes kitten...like a date" He said touching my cheeks softly.

"S...Sure i would love to" i stutter out leaning towards his touch.

"Alright I'll pick you up by six"he says making me nod at him.

Hearing the bell ring for class, he pecks my forehead before leaving.

Driving straight home after school, I message Pam and Rite to come over ASAP!

"Yo babe... I got your message, who's dieing that you said its an emergency?" Rite ask running into my room.

" This better be good Natasha. I literally left my Channing Tatum show to be here" Pam grumbled walking into my room with a stony face.

" Im going on a date tonight" I pause waiting for the screaming effect.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!", There it is.

" Who's he?,does he attend our school? Is he cute?,How does he look like" pam shouted bombarding me with series of questions.

"Its Stefan" I murmur out making her squeal in excitement with Rite staring at her like she's possessed.

"My ship is finally sailing" She squeals out.

"Wait...what ship" he asks confused.

"My Stefan and Natasha ship... Stefasha!" she exclaims making me blush furiously.

"Wait what time is he picking you up?"Rite asks munching on my Oreo.

"by six" murmuring i snatch my oreo back.

"Oh my God!!, Its almost five" pam shouts dragging me into my closet to pick an outfit.

"what do you think of this?" I ask coming out with a white knee length dress.

"Nah, too boring"

"How about this?"

"Too pale"

"This one?"

"Doesn't fit your skin color"
Rolling my eyes i walk back into the closet.

"what about this one?... Please tell me this one is okay" I groan walking with a blue high waist jeans on white top with a maroon colored sweater.

" Now this...this is beautiful" she exclaims pulling me to sit so she can do my makeup.

"You can turn around now" she finally finishes after torturing me for hours.

"Wow! I can't believe this is me pam" surprised at my image.

"babe you look drop dead hot" rite turns from the tv and checks me out.

"Okay so go put on your outfit and pair it with this" she orders throwing a pair of brown gucci boots.

"Yes ma'am" I reply going into the bathroom to get changed.

Grabbing my white Luis Vuitton purse i rush downstairs when i receive a text from Stef.

"hey there kitten...I'm waiting outside"

"On my way"

I find my friends in the sitting room with my brothers and mum.

"Hey sis,where're you dressed up to?" Josh asks staring deep into my soul.

"Ummm.... I'mgoingonadate" I reply fast with stopping to breathe.

"Huh?" everyone says confused.
Staring at my friends my eyes pleading to them for help.

"Honey can you repeat what you just said slower" My mum says not understanding what i said.

" I said im going on a date" i murmured out making my mum squeal in excitement and my brothers shout in anger.

"Who is he?,where is he taking you to?" Andre shouts.

"Oh cut her some slack boys" my mum says hugging me. "Where is he?".

"He's actually waiting outside so im gonna go now....love you guys" I reply fast running out the door.

I love y'all so much 💖
Keep on smiling 😁