chapter 13 ☑

Releasing the guy he had almost beaten to death, he grabs the littered pictures of him naked with one particular girl..Johanna Littleton having series upon series of hot passionate sex and crumbles them up. Turning around, he notices me standing there and mutters 'shit' under his breath.

Running out of the locker room in absurd speed, I'm suddenly pulled into an empty classroom.

" I..I'm s..sorry kitten, i..its not what you think" stefan stuttered out.

"Dont call me that..I am not your kitten" I sneered, glaring daggers at him.
"If its not what i think, then please explain to me what it really is!!" I shouted making my voice crack.Waiting for an explanation and not getting any, I shake my head at him finally getting the logic.

"Was i not good enough? Was it because of my bad shape or ugly looks huh?!!!" I shout with tears running down my face.

"No ki..natasha you are the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for, you changed me nat,I..I love you Natasha..I'm really sorry" he replies not looking at my face.

"Well you're free to continue fucking your little bitch with plastic tits..Just so you know, she has a boyfriend. I can't continue like this" I sigh in frustration turning to walk away but he holds my hand.

"But nat you promised you won't leave me"

"Y..You c..can't leave me like this. I never did it.. I promise you" he cries out.

"But i know what i saw and I can't be with someone who could kill without even flinching. You almost killed that guy simply because he wanted to expose your shitty secret. I can't continue like this."
"I'm sorry but goodbye Stefan Salvatore" I reply walking out of the classroomand out of his life. Hearing different crashing sounds, I walk faster.

Reaching outside, I clean my tears and plaster on a fake smile and walk towards the others.

"What took you so long?, we've been waiting for more than twenty minutes!" Josh shouted in anger making me whimper.
Sighing, he apologizes for shouting.

"Did you see him?" mum asks.

"No, I called him and he said he had left because he had an headache" I reply walking into the car.

"Honey what's wrong? You don't look good, your eyes looks swollen and red." mum asks looking worried.

"I'm fine mum, I'm just tired and need to rest."

"Okay dear" she replies turning to talk to dad.

Arriving home, i walk straight to my room..locking my door i remove all my clothes in the middle of my room and walk into the cold shower naked.

Standing under the shower i finally release the tears I've been holding in, letting them roll down with the water. I cry my eyes out in the shower until my fingers begin to prune.

I finally step out of the bathroom in only a white small towel and walk into my closet.

Throwing on a big white shirt that says 'bananas are Kitty's favourite' with a pair of sweatpants, I walk downstairs to the kitchen. Ignoring everyone's stares, i walk straight to the freezer and grab a big tub of chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

I walk back to my room and lay on the bed chucking big spoons of ice-cream while remembering today's activities and how I've been so stupid to have fallen for a guy like him..dreading to even say his name.

"Honey, are you okay..can I come in?" I hear mum say outside my door.

"Come in mum" I reply stuffing my mouth with another spoon of ice-cream.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asks sitting next to me.

"S..stef and I w..we w..we've" I stutter out with tears rolling down my face.

"What happened to you guys honey?" mom asks stroking my hair with my face buried in her lap.

"We've broken up" I conclude.

"Oh honey!!, you still love him don't you?" mum asks rubbing my back.

"Y..yes mum and thats what makes it hurt more." I answer raising my head to stuff another spoon of ice-cream into my mouth before placing it back on her lap.

"Im so sorry baby, I really am" mom mutters massaging my throbbing scalp.

Awww, Im literally crying right now😖😖
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Feel free to comment and correct my mistakes politely.

I love y'all so much 💖💋
Keep on smiling 😁

Xõxø