Chapter 16 ☑

"Nat, your brother just called" pam taps my shoulder.

"Josh?" She nods walking into the bathroom.

"Why did he call? Is something wrong?" I groan getting up from the bed.

"I don't know, he didn't specify. He just said to tell you to come to the hospital" she muttered ..her voice sounding strained like she's in the middle of taking a shit.

"I'm leaving for the hospital now".
"you can continue torturing the poor toilet" I snicker running down the stairs.

"I heard you!...you little bitch"she shouts from the bathroom.

Laughing really hard i get into my car and drive straight to the hospital.

"Hey sis" Andre waves upon seeing me.
"Why are you still in yesterday's clothes?"

"Because changing clothes isn't the most important thing right now" rolling my eyes at his irrelevant question.

"How is he?" I ask noticing their sudden change of expression.

"Josh?"

No reply

"Andre?"

Nothing

"Mum? Why are you crying? Whats going on?"

"Someone talk to me!!!" Everyone just keeps quiet, no one is ready to talk.

"Dew, tell me what's going on." already having enough of everyone's bullshit.

"Nugget, the doctor says ricko's condition is getting worse, he won't be able to make it." josh says, tears brimming the corner of his eyes.

"Fuck you josh! My brother is in there and he's getting better." i reply pointing at his room,"and I'm gonna go see him now."

"Wait honey.."

"No mum, I'm not gonna wait..I'm going in there to see him."

Walking into his room, my eyes widen at the sight of him looking really pale and almost lifeless.
"C'mon ric, you can't do this to us..you have to wake up" I shake him softly blinking back tears. Resting my head on the bed, i finally fall asleep only to be woken by the the fast beeping of the monitor thingy and ric shaking badly on the bed.

"Somebody help!, Josh! andre!..something's wrong" Josh runs into the room looking worried.
"What's wrong with him nugget?."

"I don't know, go get a doctor!" I shout holding ric's hand tightly.

"Andre's gone to get him already." he replies and almost immediately andre bursts into the room with a doctor.

"What's going on Miss Mosley?"

"I don't know doc, the monitor just started beeping faster and h..he started shaking."
"Patient 5d is having a seizure!..bring in code red. " The doctor says into his walkie talkie shit.
Nurses begin to rush in holding different type of things.

"I'm going to need y'all to step out for a minute" One of the nurses says pushing us out  of the room.

Glaring daggers at her, I walk out the door. "Fine, but if anything happens to my brother.. I'm gonna tear down this sorry excuse of a hospital."

I pace around the hall anxiously waiting for the doctor,my hands are sweaty and my fingers are shaking terribly. Mum offers me a cup of cappuccino and some donuts but i decline, not in the mood to eat anything.
After several hours of waiting the doctor finally comes out. "He had severe seizure and we tried all we could but it was his time already. Im really sorry Mr and Mrs Mosley."

"Did this idiot of a doctor just tell me that my brother is dead?." I laugh hysterically like its the funniest thing someone has ever told me. "Umm.. Miss Mosley, I'm really sorry" he scratches his neck nervously. "Sorry for what?" I ask a sinister smile on my face. "You guys, Im gonna go see ric" Nobody tries to stop me because they know I'm not myself. I'm emotionally drained and tired.

"Hey ric, wake up lets get outta here" I slowly shake his pale and lifeless body.
"Ric, stop messing with me.. Get up"

"Ricko!, r..ricko Wake up!" I hit him harder.

"You can't leave me, your friends and family behind just like that...Wake up,  you promised ric.. y..you promised!" I slowly slump down to the floor crying harder than I've ever cried. Slowly walking out the door with tears flowing down my face like a river, i walk straight into the arms of dew who hugs me tightly, whispering sweet nothings to my ears. "He's really g..gone dew, our brother i..is gone."
"I know nugget, but don't forget that he's watching over us with grandpa and aunt marie." he whispers, his voice visibly shaking. Soon andre and Josh joins us and we hug ourselves, seeking in each other for comfort.

* Three Weeks later*

I rush straight to my room the moment the car stops. Today is August 18th,my birthday and also ricko's burial. So in other words my birthday is the worst day for me now.
Locking my door, i unzip my black chiffon dress making pool at my feet. Stepping out of the dress, I walk into the bathroom,on the shower and seat on the shower floor not caring that I'm still in my underwear. I cry loudly letting the sound of the shower drain out my shouts and the water mix with my tears.

Hours later, i step out of the shower and change into a big black sweater and sweatpants. My phone is still vibrating with text messages mainly to wish me happy birthday, sorry for my loss, how am i coping..and other bullshits like that. I have fifty messages from Rite who's at England with his family. Thirty one from pam, fifteen from Alicia, eighteen from Freddie who's already in college and a few from troy. But none from a certain badboy. I mean seriously! not even a happy birthday text.
Sigh..I guess he's moved on already and i should also do so. No more sulking around.

I lay on my bed replying some messages before turning my phone off.
Sighing, i pull my comforter over my body, tears threatening to spill as i remember one of my brothers is six feet under the cold ground.
I finally fall asleep with only one thing going through my mind.
Revenge!

So, there's gonna be a little plot twist and the in the next chapter, you're gonna be seeing a big matured boss lady now but the storyline is still intact and Natasha and Stefan's story is just getting started 😉

Don't forget to vote and comment guys.
I love y'all so much 💖💋
Keep on smiling 😁

Xõxø