snecret | Bokuto Kotaro

(adj

(adj.) intentionally kept hidden for a mischievous or devious purpose.

warnings: slight nsfw, fingering.

word count: 1.1k

a/n: This is my first smut you guys, or something that is close to smut XD. I was actually having second thoughts if I should post this or not. But then, here it is, hope you enjoy. :D

  —————————

You hum to yourself as you sway around in the kitchen, listening to the song blasting from your phone as you carefully arrange the dishes in the cabinet.

It was a Saturday; your parents were out of town for a few days to celebrate their anniversary, leaving you with your older brother.

You were currently a first-year at Fukurodani Academy and one of the managers of the boys' volleyball club, your brother had asked you so many times to go to Nekoma so they could have a manager as well, unfortunately for him, Fukurodani accepted you first.

The way your brother almost begged you and demanded your parents to make you go to Nekoma instead was so funny, you wished you recorded it.

You chuckled to yourself as you recalled the memory, placing the last plate in the dish cabinet; you heard the doorbell rang as you turned off your music and walk towards the front door to see who it was.

"Hey, hey, hey. (Y/n)!" Your captain's smiling face greeted you as he held up his hand forming a fist. You chuckled, bumping it with your own fist as you let him inside, closing the door behind him.

"(N/n), who is it?" You heard your brother call from upstairs, as you lead Bokuto to the living room.

"It's me Bro!" Bokuto answered for you, as Kuroo came into view looking down from the railing, his hair even messier than before. A grin on his face as the spiky-haired captain mirrored it with his own.

"Let me take a shower first! (N/n) keep him entertained" Kuroo called before he disappeared back into his room.

The sound of the shower turning on and your brother's horrible singing reaching your ears, you and Bokuto share a laugh; it was no secret that your brother sucks at singing.

Them frequently going to karaoke bars was enough to attest that, and you have the whole Nekoma team plus Bokuto and Akaashi as witnesses.

"Do you need anything, Bokuto-san?" You ask as you turned on the T.V for him, giving him the remote so he could change the channel to whatever he likes.

"Nope, I'm good"

He gave you one of his wide smiles, leaning back on the sofa with his arms resting at the back of the furniture, his legs spread apart making himself at home.

It was like a silent invitation, noticing his golden eyes shamelessly going up and down your form, checking you out.

You bit back a smirk, turning your body to face him giving him a better look. He meets your eyes as he beckoned you over to him, grabbing your arms when you were close enough and pulling you to sit on his lap, your back hitting his chest.

Taking hold of your chin as he turned your head to the side, kissing you. His other hand caressing your inner thigh, your skirt hiking up with each move of his hand. You let out a moan, feeling his fingers brush against your clothe core, as his tongue roam the inside of your mouth.

Releasing you from the lip lock, he continues to trail kisses on your neck. While his hands busied themselves massaging your breast while the other rub you through your underwear.

He pushes your panties to the side, rubbing your outer lips as his fingers spread your wetness all over your aching pussy.

You inhaled sharply as he inserts two fingers in you, pumping them in and out at an achingly slow pace, teasing you.

"B-Bokuto-san" you whine as he let out a breathy chuckle, flexing his fingers in a way that he was stretching you from the inside.

"Patience baby" he cooed, his hot breath fanning your neck as he curled his fingers in you. Pushing up your shirt along with your bra and started pinching your nipples, as he moves his fingers a little faster.

You writhe on his lap, hearing a groan come out of his mouth when your butt brush against his throbbing cock. You did it again, eliciting another moan from him as he let out a growl; his fingers paused briefly before he inserted a third one. Your eyes went wide, taking hold of his wrist as he buried his fingers knuckle deep into you.

"T-Too much"

"You can take 'em" he smirks, watching as you rest your head on his chest, your eyes closing shut as your mouth opens in a silent cry. He grinned, spreading your legs wider as he angles his fingers, his thumb rubbing at your clit while his other hand moves to cover your mouth.

"We don't want Tetsurou to hear you, now do we?" you shook your head feeling his fingers move a little faster than before, as you became a mewling mess. Thank goodness, he was covering your mouth or else your brother would have heard.

"Such a good girl" he whispered, his movements slowing down as you came around his fingers. Taking them out, he brought them to his lips as he sucks them clean. Before he leaned down, kissing you, as you taste yourself on his mouth.

You heard the door to your brother's room open as you jump up from his lap, hurriedly smoothing down your clothes and arranging your hair. As Bokuto moves to grab a pillow placing it on top of his lap to cover his hard-on.

"Be there in a sec!" You could hear your brother's footsteps fading as he walks towards another room, watching as Bokuto's face contort into a look of discomfort, squirming on his seat as he tries to calm himself and that obvious boner.

Kuroo walks in, patting his pockets to check for his wallet, phone and other things he needed "Okay let's go"

Bokuto nodded his head and stood up, pulling on his pants before he followed your brother towards the door.

"You're coming over to your friend's house right?" Kuroo asks as he bends down to tie his shoes.

"I need help with some of my homework" You answered, glancing at Bokuto as he continues to tug on his jeans.

"Okay call me when you get home, I'll be back later tonight" Your brother stood up, dusting his pants as he ruffles your hair.

You wave them goodbye, watching them as they walk away from your house to go do whatever they had planned for the day. Probably to go meet up with some other friends or something.

You close the door, locking it before walking back to the kitchen to grab your phone, dialing the number that you have called so many times before.
You put the phone on speaker as you walk upstairs to your room.

Tossing it on your bed as you started stripping your clothes so you could wash yourself, listening to it ring a few times before someone finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Akaashi-san?"

  —————————

follow me on tumblr , I need more friends XD

ohkiyo || https://ohkiyo.tumblr.com/