Mr. Punk Rockstar | Semi Eita

warnings: slight manga spoiler, mentions of the characters' future occupation

word count: 5.2k

a/n: This story was inspired by a picture I found on Pinterest. Also, try to see which part of the story my vocabulary decided to fail me.

—————————

Pushing the glass door open, your heels click behind you as you walk through the hallway, your bag hanging on your shoulder, a cup of steaming hot coffee on one hand and your coat on the other. Greeting the workers who have arrived early and some of the utility workers you walk pass as they clean the office to prepare for the day.

Entering your office, you sat down on your desk placing your bag on one of the empty chairs beside you and arranging the papers on your desk as you finish your coffee. Swinging in your swivel chair side to side, watching through the glass divider as people walk past, chatting amongst each other as they ready themselves for another day at the office.

You watch as your friend, Utsumi Himari, enters and sat herself down on her own desk, a sigh leaving her lips as she brushes her hair out of her eyes. Her hair looking disheveled, her face bare of any make-up she usually wore for work, and her blouse tucked halfway in.

"Did you slept in?" you ask, motioning to her state as she pulls out a brush from her bag. You stood up, walking over to her and taking the brush and combing her hair while she does her make-up.

"Sleep through all three of my alarms" she answered applying a red lipstick and topping it with some gloss then finishing her look by spritzing herself with her perfume as you tie her hair into a neat bun. Giving it a pat once you have finish tying it.

"Maybe we should really do buy that travelwey home LED digital alarm clock we saw on Amazon" you walk back to your desk, grab the remote and turned on the air conditioner "Let's see if you'll still sleep in then"

Your friend just laughs as she fully tucks in her blouse and slipping in her coat and turning on her computer.

"What were you even doing last night anyway?" you leaned back in your chair, clasping your hands together and resting it on your stomach. She types her password in her computer before she turned to you fully, a knowing look on her face and somehow you know what she's going to answer.

"Talking to some guys on my DMs" she grinned at you as you try to resist the groan from leaving your lips. Picking up a crumpled piece of paper and throwing it at her, only for her to catch it easily. "...and speaking of guys, I want you to meet some of them, they're really nice"

You let out a sigh, tuning her out as she starts rambling on about the men she had been talking to in the dead of the night, choosing to focus on your computer. She had been trying to set you up with some guys for the last couple of months, saying how you should be dating already now that you're in your mid-twenties.